Chapter 1: There's A Loophole? - Day 1

Hi! Thanks for deciding to read my story! Just letting you know, I have completely made up pretty much everything about this whole story =) yay....

Baixx

~Raven~

In exactly one week it's my eighteenth birthday. Even though I don't show it, I'm quiet excited. Starfire and Cyborg are already planning my party, but they refuse to share any details, only that I'm 'gonna have fun for once', as they put it.

I decided to visit some people that I used to know at my home planet, Azarath, just to say hi and see how they're doing, tell them it's my birthday, maybe share lunch or something. Just have a nice time I guess. But I was planning on avoiding Trigon at all costs, though.

I didn't bother packing a bag since I was only staying for a couple of hours, and I created a black portal in my room and walked through, immediately taking myself to the doorstep of the castle that I used to call home. Man, I don't miss this place.

I closed my eyes and I concentrated my magic on finding the presence of my father. He didn't appear to be inside the castle right now, so I knocked on the large door in front of me and waited for someone to open the door. After a few seconds of waiting, the door opened with a large creaking noise and there stood one of the maids that I used to play with as a child.

I watched as she gasped and her eyes widened. "Lady Raven!" She exclaimed, pulling me into a loving hug. "Veronica!" I hugged her back and smiled. I didn't think that she'd still be working here. "Sorry, pardon me." She said, letting go of me and standing back. "Hey, I don't live here anymore, it's fine, no need to be so formal." My usual monotone voice had a happier tone to it. "Yes, sorry Lady- er, Raven." She smiled at the ground as she tried not to bow.

"Ah, pardon, please, come in. Master Trigon has gone out somewhere, won't be back for a while now. So, what brings you back to Azarath?" She asked as she stepped out of the doorway, letting me enter the castle. "It's my birthday in a week, so I wanted to treat myself to coming to visit all my old friends." I replied, giving her the kindest smile I could muster.

"Oh, yes, how could I forget? I even overheard Master Trigon speaking about it with one of his comrades. Something about your powers, too." My powers? I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at her. "My powers?" She stopped too and turned around to face me. "Uh, yes... I over heard a conversation that I think you might find... Interesting... Come, we can't speak of it here, someone could overhear." She ushered my down a hallway and to where my old room used to be.

She closed the door behind me and turned on the light. I looked around as I remembered this old room. It hasn't changed much since I left. Bunk bed in the corner, bookshelf next to the door, closet on the opposite wall to my bed and the colours black, dark purple and various blues and reds covered the room in the form of carpets, bed sheets and furniture. More colourful then my room in the Titans Tower, that's for sure, but other than that, my style hasn't changed much.

"Please, sit." She gestured to the bed as she pulled up one of the sofas in the room that I used for reading. I didn't always know how to float, y'know.

"Please, Veronica, what did you hear?" I leaned forward, ushering her to continue. "Well," she began. "Master Trigon mentioned something about how to reduce the amount your emotions effect your powers on your eighteenth birthday." I leaned in more, becoming increasingly more interested in what she had overheard, and trying to hear her whisper better. "Pardon what I'm about to say next, Raven, but he said that if you are still a virgin on your eighteenth birthday, if you can make love to someone before midnight before your birthday ends, then you won't need to meditate as often, and you would be able to show emotions again. I don't know if that person needs to be male, female, older, younger, or in love with you, what I have shared is all I know."

A light pink coated her cheeks, probably from what she had just said. "M-make love..?! As in, sex?" I whisper yelled to her. "Shh, shh... Yes, I believe that is what the term *ahem* making love implies. Now, I must get back to work before anyone gets suspicious... Please, do not let anyone learn of the knowledge I have shared with you. Master Trigon is still not wanting you to be in full control of your powers, milady. Now, use this loophole wisely. I will see you when you next come to visit." I nodded, pulling my hood back over my head and watching as she left the room.

I created another portal and stepped through, instantly reappearing back into my room at the Titans Tower. A loophole, eh?

Who am I going to find that is willing to make love to me in seven days? I'll need help... But who to ask..

Robbin? No, that would just be awkward and weird, especially since he and Star are together.
Starfire? No, she wouldn't understand what I am asking of her and she would probably give away what I am trying to do.
Cyborg? No way! He's half robot, and like my older brother! How awkward would it be asking your older brother to help you find someone to take your virginity?

That only leaves one person. Beast Boy.