Part 3

BUCKY POV

-last night-

she slammed the door in embarrassment, making me jump back in surprise. I blinked several times trying to figure out what just happened. I felt my cheeks cool down. I hadn't realized I was blushing, I felt stupid.

I just turned and walked back into my room. I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking about how awkward it was going to be tomorrow since we have our first session. I mentally face palmed myself as I lay on my bed staring at the plain ceiling. I'm so stupid, I should have just waited till morning to say sorry. 

I eventually fell asleep only to be woke by a loud alarm going off

 - in the morning -7 AM

I groaned as I pulled the covers over my head, I had an hour till our session and I was dreading every moment. I got out of bed and just put on a plain white t-shirt and some jeans. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. Before I left the room I took another look at the clock

7:30 AM ( H/C - hair color and S/C - skin color)

I had plenty of time, I walked out to the open-plan room and headed to the kitchen. And with my luck, Y/N was standing making herself and Natasha some breakfast. I knew this was gonna be awkward so I just waited till she finished and sat on the sofa.

Now and again id glances over to see if she was done, I couldn't help but admire how beautiful she was, her H/C is a high ponytail, her S/C shined as the sun hit it. She wore a cropped red knitted jumper with a black skirt and tights. I quickly looked away as I saw her sit next to nat at the table. she probably hates me so I'm not gonna make it worse.

I got up and walked past the girls, I kept my head down which didn't seem unusual because I'm usually quiet around the others. I just poured myself some cereal and walked back to the sofa. Steve joined me sometime later and we just talked about training. I couldn't get last night off my mind though and I hated myself for it. I decided to talk to Y/N about it later after our session. I looked at the clock 

7:57 AM

I told steve I had to go and set my bowl down at the sink. I then made my way to the office Tony gave Y/N for our sessions. She wasn't there yet so  I let myself in and sat down on the chair in the corner.

I looked at the clock 

8:10 am 

maybe she isn't coming I thought to myself, I was ready to leave when she came bursting through the door with files in her hand. I tried my hardest not to laugh as she caught her breath.

"So sorry I'm late bucky, I was trying to find my files" she manages to say still catching her breath.

I snicker at him and her eyes Darth to me, I quickly stop but can't hold it in.

"anyways sorry again"

"all good Y/N"

she smiled as a response. I guess she doesn't hate me after all. She gestured for me to sit across from her. I felt my heart race, it felt awkward being so close to her after last night. She seemed fine about it though as if she didn't remember. That was good.

she flicked through some files, I know they were about me. She most likely got them from shield. That means she knew about the whole 'winter soldier' thing. I sat fighting the urge to get up and leave knowing she knew about my past.

"you know I'm not gonna judge you for your past bucky," she said in a soft tone making me look up from my hands." I'm not all that innocent myself.." she paused.

I was confused, my mind raced with different ideas. was she a criminal, an assassin like me?

"I went through the same thing you did bucky, I was another HYDRA soldier" she froze then continued flicking through files.

I looked back up in shock. I thought the others died, that's impossible. 

"ok on with the session, so how have you been feeling since you were brought here?" his tone was sweet, she acted like she actually wanted to know. She wasn't like the other therapists he had to see when he was locked up, she understood him.

"well...."

- 10 am-

we finished the session, I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. Well really the session ended an hour ago but we got caught up with stories and laughing about steve and the others. We hadn't realized Steve was sitting outside watching as we laughed and jokes through the glass walls of the office.

We bid our goodbyes for now and I walked out leaving her to write a report on how it went.

"So how did it go buck"

I jumped at the sound of steves voice out of nowhere. I turn to see he was still looking into the office. I rolled my eyes at the fact that he was staring at Y/N, it made me want to punch him for looking at her.

"pretty well as I could tell, you two really get along," he said moving his glaze from Y/N to me smiling.

"ye..how long have you been here?"

" Long enough to see you laugh for the first time in ages"

"ye that's not creepy at all steve" I smiled at him, as his gaze went back to you." it's rude to stare you know"

"like you weren't staring at her last night" he turned his head and winked at me. I could feel my facing going red but walked about in a huff so he couldn't see. I heard his laughing in the distance and then Y/Ns voice asking him what he was laughing about.

"ah noting Y/N don't worry, come now lunch is ready"

He walked out with Y/N, his hand was around her shoulder and she didn't seem to mind. This made me angry, it's not as I like her it's just...........shit.