Part 5

Y/N POV

I dragged him into the kitchen as he pointed at me. Steve saw me laughing at Bucky and got a little jealous. I made me and bucky some soup and we both sat at the kitchen counter talking about the sessions and what's coming up next.

"Alright guys, everyone gathers around" Tony's bombing voice came from the sitting room. I and bucky set down our bowls and made out may over. 

"We have got a vacation, we are all going to my mountain house in the Netherlands and yes Y/N is coming, we don't want bucky having a panic attack"Buckyy went red,

My eyes lit up with joy, everyone was talking about things to do and what to bring.

"When are we going?" nat asked, everyone, stopped to listen.

"tomorrow so pack up and get lots of sleep," Tony said pouring himself a drink.

-9 pm-

I bid everyone goodnight and made my way up to my room, I had already packed everything so I went straight to bed. I remembered to put on a t-shirt this time.

BUCKY POV

I said my goodnight and walked up to my room, I was tempted to knock on Y/Ns door I had no idea why but I didn't and just went into my room, changed, and went to bed. I didn't bother putting a shirt on since my room was boiling and no one came near my room since it was a spare room and no one else's apart from Y/Ns room was down here. I quickly fell asleep.

-moring-

7 am 

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I slipped on a t-shirt that was way too small for me but I didn't care, I was too tired to notice. I opened the door and Y/N stood there with her bags.

"em..eh...we leave in an hour," she said then rushed down the hall, I was confused but brushed it off and want to change and get my bags. 

I slipped on a pair of grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. it was gonna be a long flight so id have to wear something comfortable. I pulled my backpack over my shoulder and left my room as I  turned the light off.

I walked into the sitting room

"took you long enough let's go"Tony sounded annoyed.

I looked around for Y/N to see if she needed help with her bags but I was beaten to it by steve. I grinned my teeth and just left it be.

About half an hour later we arrived at the airport where Tony's private jet was waiting for us to arrive. Some men in black suits took everyone's luggage but I held onto mine because it was just a backpack. I and Y/n were the last ones on meaning we sat beside each other. I wasn't complaining though.

we took our seats and Y/n began to yawn. it was obvious she hadn't got a lot of sleep. I pulled a book out of my bag and began to read not wanting to be disturbed. I was deep in the story, I was concentrated on the plot until I was interrupted by the feeling of weight on my right arm. I looked up from the side of my book. It was Y/n she had fallen asleep and her head fell onto my shoulder. I used my book to hide my red face, luckily she was sat on my right of she would have hit her head on my metal arm.

I could hear Nat whispering to clint about it but I just went back to reading.

2 hours later

9 am

I woke up as the jet landed, I looked over to y/n who was already awake scrolling on her phone. She looked embarrassed, most likely because she woke up to her lying on me. We all got up and made our way out of the jet, our bags handed to us as we exited. I helped Y/N with her bags as I looked over at Steve who stills seemed mad about the plane ride.WE got into a limo and was driven to the mountain house.

about an hour later we arrived , it was still early so we picked rooms , unpacked and the others went down to the town to get food for the stay.Me and Y/n was left in the house.We sat watching the Tv when she suggested me go outside to the feilds.I agreed and followed her out.