Part 8

CW - SPICY 

I recommend listening to this while you read this ;) https://youtu.be/-q2NQIfdDdI

Y/N POV

I felt his left arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. It felt wrong knowing we've only known each other for a couple of days but at this point, I didn't care. I felt his warm lips kiss behind my ear and down my neck. I felt my knees buckle underneath me as we gently kissed me. I guess he noticed my knees as he turned me around and lifted me onto the sink where we kissed me gently on the lip.
His lips were so soft, like clouds. I kissed bad wrapping my arm around his neck and resting them on his shoulders. His kisses got more fast and aggressive. He moved his hands up and down my curves.

I gasped for hair as he released his lips from mine and began kidding my neck again. I tried my hardest not to moan so I wouldn't wake the others.HE stopped kissing me next and moved up to my lips once again.

Between kisses, he pulled my shirt more up to a point it was over my head. He threw it to the side, it landed beside the door. I pulled him closer digging my nails into his back as he kissed my collarbone. My head flung back as he did.

Until we heard a knock and a voice from outside the door.

"Buck are you don't shower yet, I need to shower"it was steve, bucky just rolled his eyes and continued kissing my neck.

"Bucky don't make me come in there, you've been in there for an hour" I could steve want to mess he would come in, and then he would see us like this. But how could I get out without him seeing me. I looked at bucky with a worried look. He looked me in the eyes and stroked my hair.

"I'll be out in a minute, could you get me a towel I forgot one"buck winked at me knowing his idea was great. I tried not to giggle at him.

"Jesus, alright you better be out of the shower when I get back" I heard steves footsteps go down the hall

I jumped off the counter and pilled on my shirt. I turned as I opened the door and winked at buck, he smirked back at me.

I snecked out and ran to my room. I closed my door a smiled to myself. I realized I never showered, ill just take one in the morning. I changed into a sports bra and some sweatpants and climbed into bed.

I fell asleep and completely forgot that tomorrow would be my last day with bucky and the avengers.