Part 7

Y/N POV

I sat at the table watching bucky walk into his room. I could tell he was mad that I was leaving but I really didn't have a choice in the matter.

I got up, I didn't bother finishing my food, I wanted to make the most of the two days I had left with my new friends.

"Alright let's make the most of the two days I say"I smiled not wants them to see me sad. They all smiled at me and got up.

"how about we go for a picnic tomorrow and tonight we can watch a movie since it's raining"Nat smiled suggesting the idea. We all agreed, at that, we all went to change, I just put on a simple t-shirt and sweatpants.

We meet up in the sitting room and all of us squished up on the sofas, we made clint and steve sit on the floor because there wasn't enough room. We all laughed as they both pouted about sitting on cushions on the hard floor.

I looked to see if bucky was coming but he never did so I tried to enjoy the movie with everyone else. They showed me all the new Disney movies since I hadn't seen them. They thought I was crazy till I explained I'm in the same situation as bucky and steve. Everyone looked shocked as they realized I was as old as steve and bucky. I giggled at their shocked faces.

"But you only look 18 Y/N how, why, at least Steve and Bucky look about 30 you look like a teen"Clint blurted out getting an evil look from Steve.

I giggled at his question," because I was frozen when I was only 24, I was the first experimented HYDRA soldier before they got Bucky, I was a failed experiment but they kept me in ice thinking they could use me for another experiment, but then SHEILD found me and here I am now "I smiled at their still shocked faces.

"so Y/N is old?" Tony said sipping on his drink

"you're not very young yourself tony" I laughed while staring at him as a warning. He choked on his drink and pouted leaning back on the sofa.

We watched about 5 movies, I was amazed at how much the animation changed over the years. About 2 am everyone was asleep on the sofa or the floor, I was still awake so I decided to go take a shower. I first put on some headphones to listen to some music as I gathered some clothes to put on after. Just some simple shorts and a sports bra. 

I was listening to music as I opened the bathroom door, I had my eyes closed feeling the music. I set down my clothes and took off my headphones and paused the music. As I turned around to get some shampoo from the sink I looked in the mirror.

My eyes widened as I saw the shadow of bucky in the shower. I froze and covered my mouth not being able to move. All of a sudden the shower turned off and he grabbed a towel off of the rack next to the curtian. I gulped witch made his head turn to the mirror where I was standing with my hands over my mouth looking down at the floor.

I heard him laugh as I stood frozen.

"if you wanted to join you could have just asked doll" I could tell he was teasing me.MY heart was beating out of my chest.

"I-...that wasn't my intention" I managed to blurt out still stood frozen, my heart racing at the idea we were standing near me with nothing but a towel to cover him.

"Whatever you say doll" I felt him walk closer to me which made my heart pound harder.

I suddenly felt his hands on my hips, I almost broke down.

but then I felt his.................................

sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger :)