Part 4

BUCKY POV

shit..not I can't like her, we've just met and well she perfect and I'm a murderer.

I skip lunch and just head to my room. My mind is flooded with reasons why I can't like her and reasons she won't like me. I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling lost in thought.

"She was far too good for me. That's why nothing would ever happen between us. I don't blame it on her, I blame it on me, I'm not perfect, but she is  I don't deserve her. I like her though I think,  She is a great deal too good for me, and I know that, but I still wonder if maybe, maybe If I was better than I thought. Maybe it would work? Imperfect people don't deserve perfect people, and no matter how much I strive to be perfect, so I can have her, wishing to be perfect, is what makes me imperfect." I thought to myself completely losing the track of time.

"what ye thinking about"a soft voice came from the door, admit I forgot to close it.

Y/n leaned against the door, I quickly sat up.

"noting"

"don't seem like nothing! you alright buck?" she smiled softly, I could tell she was worried.

'buck's felt my head spin as she called me that, I hated myself for it

"all good Y/N, just thinking" I relyed smiling so she wouldn't worry about me.

"alright"

Y/N POV

I smiled at him knowing fully that he wasn't ' all good'. I wanted to know what was going through his had. I hated when I couldn't read someone's emotions but he was so good at hiding them. I walked into his room at walked towards his bed. I could see him get nervous. I just simply sat on the bed beside him.

I giggled as he looked around trying not to make eye contact, maybe he wasn't so hard to read. I looked up to the wall across from his bed.

"whats that?" I asked him pointing to the painting on the wall. He looked up at it and smiled.

"A painting I did before the whole HYDRA shit, I found it in my old military bag" he smiled proudly at the painting.IT was the one thing apart from steve he had from his past. Which reminded me of his age, I giggled at the idea he looked 20 but was actually nearly 100 years old.

"what's so funny?" he asked looking confused at me

"noting, noting anyways want some soup old man?"

"wait I'm sorry what did you call me" he looked shocked and a bit angry but I knew he wouldn't yell or snap at me.

"old man?"

he frowned at my response making me laugh more. I quickly reminded him I was as old as he was before he threw a tantrum. He was still frowning as he looked up at me.

"oh cmon let's go eat"