Part 6

BUCKY POV

I sat on the bench as she ran into the field with a huge smile on her face. Her H/L H/C, flowed as she danced in grass, figuring out a way between each stem without hurting them. She was so harmless, yet still so brave. Her hands behind her back and she skipped to the tree at the end of the field. I laughed as she danced around the tree like a hippy in the movies. I ran after her, not so gracefully, I only wished id catch up to her perfect smile, which shimmered in the morning sunshine .she spun around laughing. For a moment, I was awe-struck, she was just so beautiful. She swayed and danced, and it started to rain lightly. She snatched my hand, and ran, as I followed watched her H/L H/C hair bounce. Running in the rain, felt like forever, but in a good way, I didn't want it to end. I enjoyed admiring her, and I wanted it to remain like this, forever.

we ran into the house soaked to the skin, she was still laughing as she let go of my cold hands. The others walked in the front door with the food and what we needed for when we stayed. I was still catching my breath from being dragged across a field in the rain.

"well looked like you two had fun while we were gone"nat smiles as she noticed how soaked you bother were.

Y/N just giggled as she made her way to her room to change I did the same catching a glimpse of jealous steve in the corner of my eye. I smiled at him, I didn't want a girl getting in the way of our friendship. But I wasn't gonna give up on her so easily so he may deal with it.

I walked into my room across from hers. I smile to myself as I close the door. I changed into a clean pair of jeans a simple black hoodie. I smiled more before I opened the door. I hadn't smiled this much in..well since I can remember.

I opened the door and walked down into the kitchen. Everyone was eating lunch. Steve invited me to sit by him, he knew I wanted to sit with Y/n but he didn't want that. I watched as Nat sat next to her, that was fine. Nat wouldn't hurt her. I sat down next to steve, he smiled at me knowing what I was thinking.

"oh yes Y/N!, I got a call from SHEILD," tony said turning his attention away from his phone.

"ah what did they say?"Y/N replied, she seemed nervous about his answer

"in two days you're gonna be assigned a new client, they said bucky seemed to be doing well so only about a week of sessions is needed"He had a smile on his face which made it worse to hear this news.

"so she leaving?" nat asked what we were all thinking

"yes, but she will be protected by SHEILD since we don't want HYDRA finding her again" tony was still smiling like he didn't want her to be here, that made me mad like I could punch something.

I looked over at Y/N, she looked sad but she was trying to hide it with a smile. I finished my lunch and got up and stayed in my room for the next hour till dinner.