[42]

A little bit mature content. Not that spectacular but still. I can say 18+ but y'all won't listen to that anyway-

42| baby

JEON JEONGGUK

I did not expect Taehyung to become drunk so quickly. He just had 4 drinks and it was enough for him to be completely gone.

It was entertaining to see him like this, so careless and enthusiastic. And it became even better once he became tired and walked my way, just to climb on my lap, straddling my hips, and bury his face in my chest.

First reaction; shock. I froze in my place as I let the boy hold me like a koala. But soon enough I wrapped my arms around him, holding him in his place because I secretly didn't want him to leave.

When it was time to go and Jimin wanted to wake the sleeping guy in my arms, I told him not to and carried him to the car.

"Yoongi goes with Jeongguk", Seokjin groaned. "You too.. we want some time with the 3 of us", Namjoon said when Hoseok walked their way. Immediately the 2 started bickering again, just my luck.

In the car I noticed Taehyung had woken up, making me angry at the 2 whining babies on the backseat. They woke Taehyung... my anger only grew when Yoongi made fun of Taehyung's low alcohol tolerance.

So when we got home I immediately got out of the car, not wanting to say anything stupid to Taehyung, because he did nothing wrong. I walked towards the entrance and rubbed my forehead in irritation. One day I'll kill those two. I look up to see where Taehyung stays and see him hold the door and holding his head. I want to hit myself immediately, I should have helped him!

"You shouldn't drink that much", I sighed when he finally arrived. He looked up by that, not seeing the little step and falling forward in my arms. I of course catch him and look right into two with tears filled big eyes.

"What's wrong, Taehyung? Why are you crying?" I asked worried and saw him gulp before he looked down. "I'm not.. let's go sleep", he said. obviously lying. He quickly wiggled out of my grip and try walking further, but he almost fell over. I was quick to catch him again and carried him in bridal style up the stairs.

"Why won't you tell me why you're crying? Instead, you lie about it?" I said. I didn't like that he was lying to me.

"A-Are you mad a-at me?" he whispers, sounding as if he was scared. I looked down and felt bad when I saw fear in his eyes. "I'm not mad", I said and I place him on his bed. "Not at you", I added. "I get it if you were! Or are... I'm annoying, especially when I drink", he pouted, wrapping his arms around himself. He looks so adorable.

I sat next to him. "You're not annoying, Taehyung", I sighed for the thousandth time this day. "And when you drink I wouldn't say you get... annoying." He sat up and frowned. "What do I become?" He asked and leans closer. Very tempting...

I shook my head and stood up. "Go sleep, Taehyung. We'll talk tomorrow when you aren't drunk", I said, scared to do something I will regret.

"Jeongguk? Can I sleep with you? I don't want to be alone", I heard. I turn around to see him sitting there, pouting with big puppy eyes. I shake my head, "no.. go sleep." It was hard not to just let him come with me, but I should not let him. I'm not sure if I can control myself, especially not after some drinks I had myself.

I leave the room, walking towards my own knowing that I left an unsatisfied omega. I would love to go back and be with him, but I can't. Not when he keeps looking at me like that, half-closed eyes, lips between his teeth. He has no idea but everything he does seem to be 10 times harder to resist. Every bit of skinship makes me want to touch him even more and gives me goosebumps all over my body. It's probably the alcohol, but it won't stop me.