A/N (Please Read)

Hey guys!

As you've probably noticed, this story hasn't been updated since October and, honestly, I had recently been considering ending it altogether where it is now (I.e no more updates).

Some difficult things (really vague, I'm sorry) happened in the latter half of last year and, as a result, I sort of went through a phase of not wanting to read or write for a couple of months (it sucked). However I have been reading 24/7 lately and I've actually started writing some things away from Wattpad which I may upload when they're completed.

BUT even when I started writing again last month, I wasn't sure that I wanted to continue this story.

However . . . I've been getting a lot of new notifications about people reading/voting for/commenting on the story and I know that it's best to write for yourself instead of just for other people, but I really do miss updating this story and you guys have inspired me to start doing that again.

It's not likely to be to be great in terms of writing quality or even the plot itself (especially since it has been a while, so it will probably take twice as long to get back into the characters and plot), but this was the first thing I wrote on Wattpad that was fully planned out and had the potential for me to finish it one day, and I still would like for that to happen. (Idk if that made any sense but just go with it.)

I guess what I'm saying is: Should I keep writing this story?

Like I said before, it would probably take a while for me to get back into it but I think I have a lot more motivation now than I did before, so if there's still anyone willing to read this story, then I am happy to start updating again ❤️

Sorry if this was a little long-winded 😕 (If you actually read through that whole thing and made it to the end then thank you, I love you and here's a cookie>>>🍪)

Anyway this is pretty important (to me at least) so if you want me to continue this story (or if you don't) then please tell me. You can comment on this chapter or private message me, or even post to my wall (is it called a wall? Idk) but this essentially decides the fate of the story (whoa, dramatic) so please please please let me know what you think.

I will decide by the end of this coming week (so Sunday 15th February at the latest) and will let you know what I decide as soon as I can 😊

If you made it THIS far then have some pizza bc wow this was long >>>🍕 (this is gonna be rly awkward if my emojis aren't working oops).

I love you guys so much, thank you for reading this and either way thank you for sticking with this story so far ❤️

-M xo