Photograph

Jie & May

Things end but memories last forever.

“Jie, can you take a picture of me, there on a garden? Pleasee” she ask while her eyes pleasing me.

“Fine” I said.

I'm Jie, I like to take pictures because that's the only way I know  to treasure things and happenings with my life especially on our relationship, yeah I have a girlfriend her name is, May.

----

“Babe, ang ganda ko dito, diba?” she ask while pointing to her picture hanging on a string on our wall. “Atsaka eto pa diba? diba?”

“Maganda ka naman talaga kahit saang anggulo” I whispered.

“What?”

“Sabi ko ang ganda mo bingi nga lang” asar ko sakanya.

Napansin kong hindi sya nagreact kaya naman napatingin ako sa direksyon nya, nakahiga na lang sya sa kama habang nagseselpon.

Tampo na naman, napakamot na lang ako sa ulo saka pinatay ang laptop para suyuin ang reyna ko.

----
“May, what's that?” I asked.

Bumaling ang tingin nya sakin saka sumagot. “Oh, my travel book plans, wanna see it?”

I saw her genuine smile, again. Her notebook contains where she want to go it's like a bucket list. Lahat ng nakalagay doon ay walang pang-check it means hindi pa nya napupuntahan ang mga nakasulat roon. I gave it back to her, then smiled.

“Bakit ganyan ka makangiti? Tinatawanan mo ba plans ko?” sumama na naman ang timpla ng babae ko. I sigh.

7 years na kami nextweek and I still don't have a plans, but when I saw her notebook I think I know what am I going to do.

The day of Anniversarry.

We're now 7 years and hoping it will not last. Inayos ko lahat simula sa green screen background, pwesto ng camera, props para sa patatake ng pictures isa na lang ang kulang, sya.

“Bro, where is she?”  Dave asked, he's my friend that always helping me to surprise May, thirdwheel lagi samin wala pa kasing bebe dahil sa graduating at study first kuno.

“She's on her way na raw, parating na 'yon mabagal lang talaga kumilos mga babae.” sagot ko sabay tawa namin parehas.

“Legit yan, bro” Dave agreed.

It take 30 minutes bago pa sya dumating sa place ko.

“Happy Anniversarry, babe!!” masaya kong bati sakanya. I was suprised too because of her gifts the she brought to me. Things that I can use when I'm taking pictures.

“What's this babe?” she asked while roaming on the other side of the room where we set-up the studio.

I can't afford to take her on the places that on her notebook, but I will do everything to make her happy. So, naisip ko na lang na iparamdam sakanya na nandoon talaga sya sa mga places na gusto nyang puntahan.

I bought her clothes that she wants in ukay-ukay because that's all I can afford.

“Thank you, Jie. I love youu so much. Thank you for the efforts” then she kissed me. “Happy Anniversary, again”

“I love you too, May. I really do everything to make you happy and I hope you enjoy even though it is not real places that was written on your notebook. Hoping to be your husband, soon.” I kissed her back.

The surprise was successful but I have one thing problem to her. She still don't want us to be together, I don't want to pressure her kaya hindi ko na muna inisip.