The Adventure of Three Little Pigs Part 3

Chapter 40

Gavin is really good and fast. He immediately took me out of the subway before I was hurt. However, all I could do was stare as I watched the gradual combustion of the entire train.

"I've seen a lot of this before, Guardian of Soul. Trust me, you'll get used to it. " Gavin said while staring at the burning train. "I think you already know and you have an idea that I used to be human before, guardian of the soul. I'm a priest. " He admits.

"Was Saint an angel? " I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Yes." I took a deep breath before looking back at him. At that moment, I was really in tears. I find it difficult to believe that many people who were inside the train a short time ago are now dead, and no one is left alive.

"Father, why is this happening? Why do I have to witness it all? Why? " At the time, I regretted not choosing to save them. I even had to deal with Gavin earlier. If I had not done that, they would have had a chance of surviving.

"Like I said earlier, Guardian of Soul. Everything has a reason. " That was all he said before he asked me to start our reconciliation of souls. I could have done nothing but follow him because I felt like I would lose consciousness more if I was alone on one side.

However, what I did was worse than I expected. Most people are on fire, and others are almost ash. Rescuers are arriving with firefighters who are trying to put the fire out. They don't seem to see me now, and that seems to be because of Gavin's presence.

"Okay, let's start harboring! "The former serious priest who was with me is gone. Gavin went back to being cheerful. He even came back with his crazy smile.

I just took a deep breath before choosing to approach the victim closest to me. From there, I looked at the envelope that gradually had a picture and a name. I know what will happen next. I already know. "

Name: Watanabe Hikaru." It was then that memories of everything he had done in the world began to flood my mind. Things I have prepared but my mind still cannot handle. "Age: 45 years old." The man I am picking up now owns a hostel in Osaka. But behind that hostel is the sale of paid women, making hentai videos, and all sorts of other acts of coercion and threatening murder. "C-Cause Of Death: Accidental Death. " I forced myself to finish reading, even though I was trembling and could barely cope with the received memories. I took a deep breath before reading the last sentence. "Time of Death: 9:45 am." It was there that the ground finally swallowed the soul of the person I picked up. I closed my eyes for a moment to process that everything I saw and the memories I got were not mine. That I don’t have to be emotional or suffer. That I do not have to be guilty because it is not my fault. But no matter how hard I tried to swallow everything, my tears still escaped my eyes.

"Damn it! Mary Sean Ivanovich: C'mon, you have two more souls to follow. Two more, please. Don't cry. Stupid! " Using the back of my hand, I wiped away my tears. Then I forced my feet to walk closer to the old woman not far from me.

But no matter how hard I try, I will never forget what I saw. However, another realization struck me.

That's when I found out that Gavin was right. If this thing had not happened, that person would have caused more harm to the world and the people around him. His accidental death was only the result of God's equal charge on every person he created.

And all the things that are happening to me right now are part of his eternal plan, not just for me. But it is also for the creatures around me.

Their journey resumed. But in an unexpected turn of events, they encounter a weary goat. They helped the goat, but it just died, so they immediately buried the poor goat.

I M _ V E N A