3

Crystal's POV

"Oops I'm so sorry." I say trying to calm my breath. "It's alright, just look where you are running." The deep voice says. I look up and I am met with these mesmerizing golden brown eyes.

"Hey were you cr-" before he could continue I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you I'll take it from here." I hear Starr's voice behind me. "Cool, see y'all around." I wave at him. I look at Starr and sigh.

"Cyrs I'm, so sorry, I-I don't know what happened, I guess I just needed to know what was bothering my bestfriend, I'm really sorry please please please forgive me." I look her in the eye for a moment. "I forgive y-" before I can even finish she jumps on me and gives me a hug and jumps around with me. I hug her back but don't jump around. I let her go and push her arms length.

"As I was saying, I forgive you but I just need time to myself, I need a breather to clear my thoughts and find myself and.. I just need some time alone." I say to her and look at her teary eyes. "Crys if this has to do with what happened in the bathroom the-" "No not all Starr I've forgiven you don't worry I just really need to be alone right now." I say to her and hold her hand.

"Okay I understand. I'll always be here for you though all the time and every time you need me, I'm only one phone call away... Well unless my phone is on silent or goes to voice mail." we both let out small chuckles and hug each other.

"I love you." I say "I love you more Crys." We let go and just look at each other. "I'll see you around?" I ask "Yeah sure." From there we went our separate ways. I let out a small breath and proceeded with my way to class.

Lunch time came and I decided to go to the library just for a little bit of quite time. On my way I see the guy I bumped into earlier in the hallway. He sees me and approaches me. "Nice to see you again I'm Christian, Chris for short." He says as he extends his hand for a shake. "I'm Crystal, Crys for short." We both let out small laughs as we realise we have similarity in our short names.

"I'm sorry for bumping into earlier. It was an honest mistake." I say looking down and playing with my hands like they are the most enchanting thing I have. "It's okay no need to apologize, but is everything okay with you.?" he asks.

"Don't bother yourself about me it's not a big deal. It's just some small girl problems, so you won't really understand. It would be better if you let it go you know". I say lying through my teeth. "As much as I know that's a lie, I'll let it go seeing as you don't wanna talk about it." He says and walks away.