6

Starr's POV

I mood had instantly went down, I felt drain and weak. It felt like there was something wrong going on.
I know Crystal had said she needed some time to herself but I just needed someone I could talk to. So doing the first thing that came to mind, I went out the house and into my car.

The drive to Crystal's house was rather longer than usual, which made me more anxious and frustrated, I grip my hair in frustration. Finally making it to her house, I quickly park the car, very badly might I add. Reaching the door I knock and receive no reply.

Being as curious as I am I opened the door to find it already unlocked. The first thought is that Crystals home. "Crystal!" I Shout out to the empty house. "Crys!" I shout again getting silence in response. I decided on going to her room. I could only hope that Crys was okay.

I stop in front of Crystal's room and knock to no response again. I enter the room and look around. I hear water running quietly from the bathroom. I figured she's taking a shower. I got to the door give it a knock and to my surprise I still get no response. It is then I figured out that something wasn't ok with Crystal.

I slowly turn the door knob and walk in. I gasp as I take in the sight of clothes drenched with blood. I look towards the shower and the water was still running. Slowly opening the shower curtain I look inside to see a sight I never wanted to see.

Inside the shower was a barely alive Crystal. Her body look pale blue which wasn't a good sign. Pushing my hand towards the water I cringe when I feel how cold it actually was. Quickly closing the water, I try getting Crystal out of the shower but she was too heavy, not to mention how cold she actually was.

I get a blanket from her bed and wrap it around her carefully. I couldn't call her father because he was at work and most probably in a meeting as well. I debated whether or not to call and than the best person came to mind. Christian, he was my neighbour and the school's golden boy. He was a nice person, and I knew he would help me out.

I call him and he answers on the third ring. "Starr?" "Yeah hey I really need your help and it's a matter of life and death.. Literally." I said to him hoping he'll be of help. "Sure what's going on?" He responded quickly. "I need you to come over at Crystal's house I'll send you the address right now. Please." I say, sounding as desperate as I was. "Okay. I'll be there soon." I say thanks and hang up. 10 minutes after sending him the address he was outside the door.

I heard knocking and went towards the door to open up. "So you needed my help what's up?"