The Adventure of Three Little Pigs Part 4

Chapter 41

At that point, I approached the new soul I was going to fetch. The second time, I took a deep breath to calm myself. I fixed my confused thoughts first before I started work.

You can do this, Mary.

After calming down, I finally allowed myself to get close to the old woman who was hit by the iron on the head. Half of her face was also burned, and she could hardly be recognized.

I took another deep breath before turning to the envelope and starting to read the letter again. I waited for it and waited until the details about the old woman and her true appearance came out.

"Name: Akagi Ichika." At that point, I read the old woman's name. That's when all her memories began to enter my mind. Those are the good things she did when she was still alive. How she became a good child, sister, husband, mother, and grandmother. "Age: 68 years old. " Every laugh of the old woman I picked up in her memories seemed to be heard by me. Every song she sang to her son and grandson was a child-rejuvenating song, and every tear she shed on her betraying husband sticks with me."Cause of Death: Fated Death. " Somehow, I feel sad about how this good woman died in this brutal way. I'm sure she had a hard time. I'm sure she was extremely hurt. My tears flowed again at that thought. "Time of Death: 9:49 am." At the same time, as I closed my eyes, my tears flowed again. My hand trembled and I chased the breath. But when I opened my eyes, I smiled when I saw the old woman's soul go up. Even though she died painfully, she would be in a good place. Something that would just make me smile.

When the second was over, I immediately went to the third to finish everything. Although I was crying, I tried to calm myself by approaching the child not too far away. If you look at him, the child has not been injured much. It seems that he can not only absorb the smoke around him.

I took a deep breath before I started looking at the envelope, but I immediately let go of it when I saw what name was released. I swallowed as I backed away from the child. My whole body began to tremble, and my eyes widened. I know my eyes were not swivelling. I know I read that right. I know that.

"L-Lucifer Morningstar." When I mentioned that name, it seemed like everything inside the train was at a halt. All the rescuers stopped moving, so the grim reapers with me turned their eyes on me. "Shit!" I whispered.

When I looked at the child again, he was no longer there. I quickly turned to Gavin, who was walking fast towards me. Frowning and asking,

"Gavin!" I shouted his name when I felt strange around him. The air is pungent, and it feels like someone is holding me from behind.

"Shit!" I heard Gavin cussed too. I tried to run away. I tried to leave where I was standing. I tried everything I could think of, but all of that did not work. I seemed to be stoned to my position and could no longer control Hailey's body.

What is going on?

I want to clarify the answer to my question, even though I have an idea. Especially with the name that I read earlier. I cannot be confused or mistaken. The name I read is the name of the literal owner of it.

"You are a smart guardian of the soul. You knew me right away. " I just closed my eyes when I heard someone whisper from behind. I swallowed a few times, but when I tried to open my eyes again, I could not open them. That's where I panicked.

Shit! What is going on?

"Guardian of Soul, let me take you to my kingdom." That uplifting, furry whisper of Lucifer Morningstar woke me up. But this time, not as Hailey Perelman, whose body is now lying on the floor, but as Mary Sean Ivanovich. The Lost Soul.

My eyes hit Gavin, who was running towards me, but in my eyes, he was getting further and further away. He also shouted the word. "Run Mary! Run! " But what he was saying was impossible for me because, just by the way, a handsome man wrapped his hand around my waist and, with the tightness of it, I could not escape. When I tried to look back at the man, I saw the face of the former angel Lucifer. This angel is fascinating. The aristocratic face, sharp nose, and eyes of Saint can be aligned. But the only difference is that Saint's wings are white while he is black.

"Am I handsome?" He asked me a foolish question. I can't help but nod. This time, I seemed to have no control over myself. However, he is a good-looking man. "How about this?" When he said that, his face immediately changed. It became a fiery fire, and he looked like a demon. It was there that my breathing deepened and fear engulfed my whole being. "Fine, fine, humans like you are more deceived by glorious things," he said before his face returned to normal.

Damn it! I can't believe that I will meet Lucifer Morningstar.

"Shall we?" I wanted to laugh because he asked me. Who the hell would say 'yes' to him?

"Saint!" That was the last thing I shouted at that caused Lucifer annoyance.

"Damn it! That Archangel again. " So from there, he took me to the underground. That's when I started to cry.

The last thing I remember before the darkness of the land engulfed me was Gavin and Saint, the newcomers, chasing me and jumping into the hole that Lucifer was treading on.

From there, they started to cross the confusing bridge, but that's when they met the deceptive rabbit. The rabbit cheated their way out. The reason for their misguidance.

I M _ V E N A