The Adventure of Three Little Pigs Part 6

Chapter 43

After that event, Saint quickly flew me upwards. I was speechless and stunned by what I had witnessed.

I did not know that in that way I would realize that there is a god and that he listens to every prayer of mankind. The fact that Saint didn't save me is the fact that is slapping me right now. Saint was just an instrument. He was an instrument of God.

That's where I close my eyes. For the first time, I regretted deluding my godfather. I regret forgetting him. At that moment, my memory came back to me as to why I did not believe him. The reason why I forgot even my mother.

Because back then, I once asked him to revive my dead mother and also resurrect my late father, who also died. I don't even remember how my mother died, as far as I know, and I only remember now the time when Dad and I mourned in front of Mama's coffin. Where I tried to ask God to make it all just a bad dream.

When I reopened my eyes, I was in a well-lit area where Saint had taken me. When I looked around, I saw a lot of cherry blossoms. It was as if we were in a park filled with cherry blossom trees. There was no one around, and only the two of us were there. When he took me down, I was amazed, and it seemed that for a moment I lost sight of what had happened and the memories that were coming back. My hair was blowing, along with the gradual falling of the petals on me.

Compared to where I came from earlier, the air here is very fresh. In their absence, I tried to catch some petals with my hand, but they were also blown away by the wind every time I let go.

"I'm sorry, Mary." My consolation with the petals stopped when Saint spoke. I immediately looked at him, but this time he was wearing his black cloak again. His wings are gone, and his sword is gone.

I took a deep breath before I smiled to tell him it was okay. "It's okay, Saint. As long as you're here with me, it's okay. " I said softly.

At that time, Saint and I just stared into each other's eyes as if it had been a long time since we last met.

"You don't know how much you scared me, Mary. I thought you were going to disappear. I thought you were going to leave me. " Those words, uttered by Saint, were something that made me smile. His eyes were screaming with emotion. I know, but I do not want to lead. I want to hear from him. "I did not know that this is how it feels to be afraid of losing someone. I did not know that this is how it feels to value someone very important. A while ago, Mary, I did not know what I would do." When tears finally welled up in Saint's eyes, I knew. I know we both feel the same way about each other.

I smiled and sobbed at what was happening, but I tried not to cry again. I forced myself to approach him slowly to hug and kiss him.

At this point, all I could think about was making the most of my time with him. Make the most of everything with him. As I asked God as my first request to him,

"I certainly asked Gavin what you told me last time. I can't understand what "I love you" means. He explained it to me, and I didn't want to believe it. The reason why I'm away is that I just want to know what that means. But disaster is going to chase you. You must not be left behind. You must always follow me. You must always be by my side, "he said, while also walking closer to me. There, I wiped the tears from my eyes and ran towards him. When we got closer, we stopped in front of each other. "Lucifer can't have you as his queen because, Mary Sean, you're mine." That's when I finally smiled. When he touched my face and wiped my teary eyes, his tears also flowed. I cried with joy. It's the compassion I never felt during the times I was still alive.

I feel that given time, if someone makes me choose to change my previous decision, I will not change anything. Because although I made many wrong decisions, my choices led me to him, and he led me to Saint.The only creature in the world I loved.

I looked up at him as he bent down to stick our noses together. I also felt him squeezing my waist closer to him. We just stared at each other in that position while smiling at each other, even though we were crying. So I raised my hand to wipe his tears and smiled wider to let him know I was happy that he was with me.

"I love you," I whispered, through my breath. It was accompanied by a gentle breeze and the dripping of so many petals of cherry blossoms.

"I love you too." After he said that, his lips covered mine, just waiting for him to kiss me. 

Amid the pure breeze blowing on our skin, in the dripping petals of cherry blossom that seemed to greet us, and in the setting sun that afternoon, we both shared the kiss we knew would last only momentarily.

The journey of the three pigs took place, and from there, their strong union was formed. They become stronger and more stable with each passing day. Until the union ended in a love affair between the female pig and the second male pig.

I M _ V E N A