Chapter 24: Hopefully

•A.N. Woooahhhhh! Haven't updated in literally forever! Sorry about that, it's just been stupid school work and other things. Tbh I don't think this chapter is myy best but just enjoyy and thanks for 1.6k readdss I'm legit still crying over it! Ok now start reading. ~Marija

.

I ran into his arms and started crying. I couldn't bear to see his face expression. I just stood there and kept crying for how much of a stupid bitch I was. I felt the warmth in his chest giving me goosebumps. I couldn't bear see what I've done to my happy boo bear. I didn't want to leave, I never want to leave him.

"Rosi?" He asks, he voice sad.

I feared it would be like this but I couldn't look up into his eyes.

"Derek." I said.

I felt his head look down on me.

"Just out of curiosity, why are you here? I thought it was your last goodbye." he said.

"Well, do you want it to be that?"

I looked into his eyes and saw the pain he was in.

"No, please never, ever, ever do that to me again. It hurts to have the one you love be gone right in front of your face. You have no idea what the hell I did when you were gone, and you won't know what I did."

"Well I'm the one who was stupid and didn't trust you. I was remarkably stupid for not believing someone who I trust more than anyone I've ever met." I said and wrapped my arms around him.

"Tell me everything and I'll see if I still love you." he said.

"What happens if I tell you but you still don't love me?" I whispered back to him.

"Then you'll just live the rest of your life being hopeless romantic with nothing to keep you busy or happy, so make it snappy bitch." he said.

"Excuse me?" I said shocked.

"You heard me mother fucker, and actually I don't need to hear you speak I'll just go hit it off with Natalie, I mean it's sounds better than banging you." he started walking away but I grabbed his arm and tugged it back.

"Listen dick head, I never thought I'd see such a fucking hateful jerk and yeah go ahead and bang that slutty slut because I don't give a fuck! I never should've trusted you, I never should've trusted anybody!!!" I let him go.

All the tears went away and I started yelling.

But what happened? Why did it go like this?

I was pissed off and thought why did I go back to him if he doesn't love me.

But I love him.

And I can't leave him.

I just can't.

.

The coldness of my humidifier hit me right in the face. I woke up crying as fuck. I couldn't believe I was sleeping because of what happened in my sleep.

I felt so cold and hurt from what I witnessed. But gladly it was just a stupid fucking dream.

I checked my phone and saw it was 5:00 in the morning. It was 3 days since the case with Natalie. I haven't gotten out of the house or even go to school because Ms. Gross said I didn't have to go to school if I didn't want to.

"God damnit!!!" I shouted but not loud enough to wake my whole family up.

I got a text from someone who I didn't really expect to see it from.

It was from Violet.

It read:

Hey!! When r u coming back to school? Derek looks sad btw, well he looks like a huge hot mess tbh.