Chapter 10: Secret Keeper

I was scared as hell sitting in my bed. waiting for the person to open the door.

Was I about to die?

Die from loving someone, someone who made me happy, someone who changed me, someone who cared about me, someone who I connected with more then anyone else, someone who felt what I was feeling, someone who loved me for, me.

Why did this have to happen to me?

What did I do?

Why? Just why?

I don't know why I deserved this.

I don't know why I deserved anything.

Maybe because I saw what love is.

Because when I found love I didn't run away from it.

I kept going along with it to see what happens.

And there was something beautiful that happened.

But it was my fault for doing it.

Because someone else wanted it.

I took it away from them.

And now they're after me.

After me to kill me.

Kill me for taking what they thought was their love.

But really it wasn't.

It was mine.

And they needed to find someone else.

Someone else to make them happy.

Someone who can change them.

Someone who cares about them.

Someone who they can connect with, connect with someone they can't connect with other people.

Someone who felt what they were feeling.

Someone who loves them for who they are.

They need to find someone like I did.

Someone who can do all those thing for them.

Someone like my Derek.

They can't kill me for loving someone.

They can't take me away for having someone they thought was theirs.

Because he's mine.

Not yours, so back off.

Bitch.

The door creaked open and got me out of my head.

The person standing there was Natalie, and she was holding a bag of pills and a knife. I watched her standing there, looking at me with devil eyes.

"You don't look surprised to see me." She said smirking.

"Why should I be, bitch." I said as my tears went away.

She kept smirking.

"Ok, honey I won't kill you. Maybe. Ha!" She started laughing.

"Then what do you want. Where's my brother or brothers?! Tell me son of a bitch!"

"Ok I'll tell you, just chill."

I waited.

"Ok so your brothers are covered in duck tape in the basement, they can't talk, and they can't move."

"You are crazy."

"I know." she smirked again.

"But anyways what I want from you is to go to hell. Or like, break up with Derek so he can be mine."

"But he doesn't even like you, why can't you just find somebody else to like you?!?" I shouted at this monster.

"No. I want him, and that is who I will get."

"WELL GUESS WHAT! HES MINE BITCH AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE HIM!!!" I yelled at her.

I heard a "whoosh" come past me.

The whoosh came from her. She threw her knife at me. But she missed and it landed in the wall.

I kept crying and begged her not to kill me and take me away from Derek.

"Fine you can have him, but there will be a deal made." She said, her face very serious.

"What is it then?" I asked.

"You can have Derek all want. But you can't tell him what I'm about to do to you."

I was scared as shit now. Here comes the tobacco.

"You will be popping pills."

"Ok."

"And you will need to be drugged, and beaten by me or my friends."

Why. What am I doing with my life now. Just be drugged, popping pills, and beat. That's sounds nice.

But I will at least have the one I love.

"Is that all?" I asked calmly.

"Yes, but if you don't pop those pills like you're supposed to be doing then you can say goodbye to your family, boyfriend, and life."

"When will you be drugging me and beating me?"

She hesitated then said "During school. You will have to meet me during recess and after school."

"But I have detention after school because of you." I said with a bitchy tone.

"Well we will do it before you go down to her office. Is there anymore questions, slut?"

"No. Leave my house, whore."

"Fine. And I'll be watching you." She ran out my door, left my house, but kept the knife in my wall on top of my bed.

I went downstairs to see my brothers.

"MHHHH RFH-OU-SHEE-ANA! HELFP UOS!!" Yelled Frano with the duct tape on his lips.

I went towards them and took the duct tape off their bodies and mouths.

"What the hell was with that girl! I was going to beat her ass!!!" Frano said.

"She was a stupid, crazy person from my school whose in the grade above me." I said to them.

"I don't like her then! Should we tell mom and dad?" Asked Nikola.

"No, it's fine. She's gone and now you guys can play your games on the Xbox." I answered Nikola.

"Ok, but how about some Rock Band 3?!?" Nikola said.

"I call guitar!" Frano said as he raced to get the black guitar.

"I call drums then!" Nikola screamed.

He loved those freaking drums.

"I suppose that I'm microphone." I said and we started playing.

"And guys, don't tell mom and dad, I already took care of what happened, so it's all fine." I said looking at them.

"Ok." they said at the same time.

"What song?" Frano asked.

Then we looked through the songs and started playing our hearts out.

.