Chapter 5: Detention

"You're in big trouble, missy!" Said my principle Ms. Gross. And yes, that is her name, Ms. Gross, I mean, it suits her because she's gross.

It was 10 minutes after she caught me in the cafeteria talking about Natalie and Tori.

"Now I know you are the new kid here at this school, but you cannot start swearing and saying hurtful things to people!" She said.

"Ms. Gross, I am sorry for what I said, it was totally uncalled for, I should've known better." I said, but I really wasn't sorry.

"Well you should be sorry young lady." She was saying. "You will have detention right after school for 5 hours until next Friday. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ms. Gross." I replied.

"Good, now you can go back to lunch, and I will be sending an email back to your parents, next time you need to be more polite." She explained.

But damn, she's annoying.

.

Later in the day after I went to the principles office I went to 6th period which was math. I walked into the classroom and found out that my desk was right by Bæ, or, Derek. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi." Said Derek.

"Hi." I said back.

"Are you doing anything after school today, if you are that's ok."

"I don't plan on doing anything today, so, yes." I gave him a smile.

"Ok then right after school I'll drive you to somewhere. I have a feeling that you will like it." He gave me the best smile I've ever seen.

"Ok, sounds good." I replied.

"By the way, I like your smile, it makes me happy." he said.

I started blushing like crazy.

"Thank you." I said as I was smiling, and then I looked into his eyes and he looked in mine.

"Your eyes, your, they're, beautiful."I said.

His eyes were a beautiful color mixed with blue and green. It was so interesting.

"Not like yours, Psh, yours are legit like the color of the ocean which I love." He said to me.

"You are really nice, I don't think I've met a guy like you." I said back to him.

"You are the kind of girl I would love to be with."

"That might just happen."

"I hope it does." he said and started blushing. And I did the same thing.

But everything was ruined when the bell rung. Time for gym.

.

Gym was boring like always. Right now it was 1 minute until the bell rung for dismissal.

.

DINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

The bell rung, and I told Ms. Gross that I have family business at home, so that I didn't have to go to detention today. She actually believed me when I said that my grandpa had Ebola.

"I hope you don't get it and take care!" She said to me when I left her office and went outside in the school parking lot and found Derek standing in front of his car.

"Are you ready?" He looked at me with curious eyes.

"Yes." I said and started blushing.

He opened the car door for me like a gentlemen, and well, he was one.

All his friends in the lot looked at us in shock and thought about what was going on.

"Don't mind all of them they're just admiring how beautiful you are." he said looking at me like I was his.

"Seriously you are too sweet, I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend." I said.

"I would say that I'm very picky about girls, especially dating them, but sometimes I pick the worst ones, and sometimes I pick the best ones. It usually changes."

"I would say that I don't usually date guys, I'm scared they would crush me and use me."

"If any guy did that to then they're fucking stupid. If you were mine then I would treat you like you wanted to be treated because you shouldn't be treated badly, that would be like abuse to someone's feelings, they don't deserve it." His face got serious, like he cared about me.

"I would kill a bitch if somebody tried to play or hurt with your feelings." I said to him and felt that I actually cared about him too.

"Thank you, I really like you btw."

"Thank you and I would say the same thing." I smiled.

"Can I call you Rosi?" He asked.

"Hell yeah! But can I call you Derk?"

"Umm sure, if that makes you happy" He smiled and laughed.

I like him a lot. Maybe we just became friends.