12

I want to avoid him as much as I can. Run away from him, in fact disappear from him forever but who am I kidding. Changmin is not that type of person you can easily run away from and I know that more than anyone else. But here I am, still trying my luck.

I’m packing my bags and will go home as soon as my cab arrived. I cant stand living here knowing a crazy boy is heavily obsessed with me. I didn’t even tell my parents yet that I am going home neither told them anything about Changmin yet. I didn’t want them to get worried because of me which is why I always suffer alone even when I am in a difficult time.

“Where are you going?”

I jump at the voice and turn around with a heartbeat as fast as Usain Bolt. Changmin stood there with the saddest expression that makes me want to punch him and throw him out in the balcony. Perhaps I may become too violent myself now but I cant help it when I’m suffering for this long.

“Away from you!”, I glare and turn back to continue putting more clothes in my suitcase.

“Why? Am I not enough for you?”

I laugh the loudest in my entire life and clean the tears that were escaping my eyes.

“Who the fuck even let you in?”, I don’t realize ever sharing him my passcode or keys so I put my hands on my waist and laugh while glaring at him.

“Your Landlady”, he answer simply and came further into my room and had the nerve to sleep on my bed. I didn’t say anything and only follow his movement with my eyes.

“I’m going to miss coming here though”

It took me a whole minute to realize what he was saying. Is he really trying to let me go? It was scaring me on how calm he is when he’s been trying so hard to break me for more than a year. I guess I can finally be free after this.

“You are welcome to visit here everytime you want since you seems close with the Landlady”, I sarcastically smile at him and pack the last remaining box

“Its useless coming here if you’re not here. Oh! Your done packing? Lets go!”

I eye him suspiciously not moving from my place and cross my arms in my chest. His action is really starting to tick me off and I don’t even know what his real intention is.

“No thanks, I’m waiting for my cab. You can leave first though”

Just as I was saying that, a car honking in front of my apartment could be heard and I hurriedly took my suitcase and boxes as many as I can at once.

“Let me help”

He is making me confuse with each step and I just let him take the heavy box one.

When I was done putting everything inside the cab, I hop in and Changmin wave at me with the biggest smile.

“Hope you like your new home!”

I grew confuse at his word ‘new home’ thinking to myself that I am not getting a new home but instead am heading back to my old home.

An hour later I arrived at a place I have seen once, been there once.

Isn’t this Changmin’s house? Why am I here?

And there he is, standing in front of his door as if he was waiting for my arrival. A message pop up in my phone and I look down to see who it was which shocked the hell out of me.

Uber01188

Sorry I’m late. Caught up in a traffic
I’m waiting outside the apartment building you called

Received

This cab I got on was never the one I called.