43

"How long will he be here?"

"I'm not sure, but don't worry. He'll recover soon"

I watch him through the glasses, skin white, chapped lips. The place smells of medicines that I want to leave from there as soon as possible, but without him, no place was better.

"Where is the shoe that I bought for us?", Changmin eyed my foot and then to my eyes which look away as soon as he made a contact.

"I threw it away!"

"I guess we'll have to buy another pair again then"

He said and took off the shoe which was same as the one he bought for me. Without another word, he threw it on the nearest dustbin and continue walking with his pair of socks.

"Are you freaking kidding me Ji Changmin? You cant just threw away things like that"

"Then what about you? You are throwing away my heart everytime..."

"What an idiot", I smile painfully and look down at the shoe I was wearing. It was the one he bought for me, our first couple owning. I smile looking down at the pair on my hand too, it was his.

I had to sneak back and went through the dustbin that day before it was disposed and cleaned it at home. I never threw away mine either. He was an absolute idiot for never realising how much he means to me as well.

Nobody ever did the things he do for me and I appreciated all the things he did for me. Only if the students at our University did not spread such rumors about him, I wouldn't have been scared of him and tried to stay away for him even though I liked him too.

"What about his friend?", the man next to me averted his eyes from the patient inside the room to me and I did the same.

"He confessed, apparently there was a CCTV inside the room which went missing but they recover the video and it shows how everything went. I dont think Juyeon will take all the blame. Many people are pleading for him to be punish lightly"

The man nod his head and pat my back.

"Thats great to hear, why dont you take him out for some fresh air? It'll be good for his health and his condition"

"Thank you Doctor"

The doctor nod his head and walk away. I watch him through the glasses for another minute and then breath out heavily.

"It'll be okay, everything will be okay again", I chanted and smile widely before opening the door.

His eyes widen and jump from the shock before hiding himself on the bed.

"Changmin, hey! its me, Y/N"

He still did not came out of his hiding and keep shivering.

"D-don't hurt me"

I smile and went closer to him putting the shoes on the ground.

"Its okay, its Y/N, I wont hurt you? Remember me?"

I keep smiling although I was crying on the inside. A part of me keep blaming myself while a part of me pity him for being like this, he used to be a cheerful person, what had happened to him?

"Y-Y/N?", he say in a small voice making me smile wider.

"Yes, its me! I'm here to take you out on a walk? Do you want to go on a walk with me outside?"

Hesitantly he nod his head and came out from his hiding fully. His eyes were empty and there seems to be no emotions inside of him.

Its okay Changmin, I'll help you understand the feelings of being loved again.

He put his leg down from the bed and I slowly let him wear the shoes I brought for him. I smile looking at the same shoes on my leg and it made me feel so happy at the thought of being together again.

I help him off the bed to the wheelchair next to the bed.

"Let's go", I cheerfully talk to him knowing he need it and help him out of the little room that was probably suffocating him.

I keep talking, telling him stories which is most of ours, I wanted him to remember everything again, he exactly doesn't lost his memory, just some panic shock that made his brain freeze. The doctor said it would take him days or months or even years.

But I dont care how long it takes, I am ready to wait for him as long as the earth remains, I will always be by his side.

I stop on a spot which was full of flowers. The sign board of the Hospital was a few metre away from us as I heave a huge sigh.

"You'll get better Changmin, We'll get better"

Moro Assylum

🎀THE END🎀

😭😭😭 Finally!!!
also, I was thinking, if I was to write a story with any of The Boyz's members again, who would you want the lead to be?