30

I spent the whole day looking for a place to rent and you can guess it, Changmin’s been avoiding me and didn’t even bother me for once with a single phone call. Not gonna lie, I miss his possessive cry everytime.

Five hours and I finally found a flat which have all the house utensils ready and I just needed to move in with my luggage and I’m good. But I don’t know if Changmin will let me but he cant do anything, it wasn’t even my wish to move out either so I sigh for the last time and took a cab home.

The big house I live in is quiet more than ever with the owner locking himself inside his room. I knock on his door but didn’t hear any respond, of course I wasn’t expecting anything with how he last talked to me when I decided on moving out for a week.

For Christ’s sake its just a week and its not even like I’m moving out right away. I can still stay here for two days and that still gave us a lot of time to bond.

“Alright then I’m eating without you”

I shout for one last time outside his room and went to eat the dinner I prepared for the both of us. For a couple of minutes, I was eating by myself silently until his bunny slippers’ noise disturb me and I look up only to see his soulless eyes.

Silently sitting down he eat quietly in front of me as well and sigh from time to time.

“Do you want to watch a movie after dinner?”, I tried interacting but same no response from him.

After dinner, I went to watch the movie myself and like I thought, he came and sit a metre away from my seat and watch the movie quietly as well. He may be sulky but he wont missed a chance in spending time with me.
How cute

I laugh a little at his behaviour and find him watching me amusely.

“The man just got stabbed to death. Why are you laughing?”

He suddenly talk and I widen my eyes after realising a dead body appearing on the movie. I wasn’t even watching the scene, too occupied with my thoughts filled in by Changmin.

We didn’t speak the whole movie after that but I know as much as I like his presence, he is satisfied with my company as he watch his favorite horror movie.

The day I have to move out finally came and Changmin isn’t even there to see me off. The flat isn’t that small nor big and it’s a lot better than the one I used to live in before I was forced to move in with Changmin.

On the way, I got a message from him asking for my address and I send him with a smile creeping my way. He still manage to act so cute even at his grumpiest state.

It's strange how Changmin didn't even came to class today and I got to hang out a lot with Kevin again. He sure is a funny guy and I love spending time with him, it feels as if I can be the real me because he is a living meme himself and I'm also very sure now about my feelings for him, this friendly feelings I have for him.

I got a call from my Mother before classes were dismissed and I sent her my address so that they could go and rest while I finish with my classes.

With a thumping heart and excitement, I hurriedly walk towards my new flat as I haven't seen my Mother and little Sister for a year.

"Mom!", I shout in pure happiness as I pull the door open.

"Hi honey"

My smile dropped, it wasn't my Mother's 'honey' but Changmin's. My Mother and Sister were smirking at me teasingly from the corner of my eyes as it was focused on him who wore an apron as he was cooking for them.

I don't even remember the last time I saw him cook, most importantly why the hell is he even here?