16

I walk along the corridor to my extra class today. There are certain clubs that give us extra credits for our GPA but since I didn’t have any talent at all, I decided to go with visual arts because why not? Nothing can go wrong there, hopefully.

While on my way, I saw Changmin with some of his friends in the corner of the building and frown, 'are they smoking?' With a disappointing sigh, I keep walking and proof myself right about how one of the rumors is right again.

Changmin hang out with the local bad boys that smokes and drinks.

I didn’t expect anything from him but I always get disappointed. Its funny how people said we shouldn’t expect things so that we wont he disappointed but the more I didn’t expect anything from him and he proves me right, I am disappointed at him more than ever.

The teacher arrive and we started off with a basic drawing and then in a few minutes, he give us a task to draw whatever we are feeling right now. Since I have no feelings at all, my paper remains blank.

The teacher gasp at the back of me and I knew I messed up. She is probably going to give me detention for not participating in the class but no she wasn’t. I realize she was gasping at the boy sitting next to me. With a curious eyes, I glance at what made her shock and gasp as well.

They are the most beautiful art I’ve ever seen with my own eyes. The person who drew them bow at the teacher’s praise and we made eye contact for a couple of second and he smile at me.

At the bottom of his drawing it says Moonscribble. I was astonished by his drawing that I didn’t even realize the teaching eyeing me judgingly. The art guy motioned me and I snap out before looking up and see the teacher shaking her head.

She didn’t say anything and fold her arm before leaving. I look back at my blank paper, I was not happy with myself as well. I puff out a breath and slap my forehead and hear the art guy laughing at me.

“Its okay, you can try later. I’m sure you’re good”

I look at him sheepishly. ‘Good’ my ass, I don’t even know how to draw a circle. I should change my extra class to something else.

“What’s your name?”

I look around and realize that he was talking to me. Deep down, I know this is a bad idea and Changmin would freak out again if I make a new friend. But just telling each other’s name wont hurt right?

“Y/N…you?”, I hesitantly bit my lips and turn towards him to see him smiling at me again.

“Kevin. Hope to see you again in the next extra class”

The bell rang right after that. I open my mouth in realisation and watch everyone packing their things. Its just the pencil case for me and an untouched blank paper. I stood up slowly and went out after everyone else.

After all the classes, I went out of the campus and saw Changmin waiting for me near the gate, talking to his friends and laughing. I glare for a while and sigh before walking towards him, realising that it was no use to behave like I do.

“Oh baby! Here!”

'I know, I have eyes, I saw you too'

He walk towards me and hug me before kissing me in my cheeks. He said goodbye to his friends and before that, I had the strangest staring contest with Juyeon who ended with a smirk.

“You must be tired! Lets go home!”

He looks quite hyper ending each words with an exclamation. I didn’t say anything and let him intertwine our hands before pulling me towards ‘our’ home.

Changmin keep talking about how fun his extra class was and how his team beat the other team in basketball. Of course those gave him a good mood I should’ve known.

“What about you?”

“Huh?”, I didn’t listen to half of his ranting so I didn’t realize he was asking me a question.

“How is your art class?”

I think back. It was boring. I wanted to change my extra class.

But my thought also brought me to Kevin and his beautiful Moonscribbles. A smile crept up my face and I nod a little.

“It was fun. I cant wait for the next class”