42

[Trigger warning : Blood, mention of suicide]

Changmin always knew he was suffering in the head. He could always tell that he was not like everyone else, he was severely in love with a girl to the point he could hurt anyone. He needed help but he was scared to approach anyone.

The only friend he ever had was Juyeon whom he met on High School and they've been clicking so well that he finally trust everything with him and told him about his stories and disease.

Juyeon was not a bit discusted by him instead chose to stay by his side. And when Y/N finally opened up to him, he felt like he was slowly healing and that he finally understood the beauty of life.

He wanted to continue living like that and forget about his pasts, his positions, his futures, everything else. He just wanted to live in the moment with the people he cared about the most.

But everything doesn't always goes the way the human wanted. He was once again in great despair. He could not believe his father tried to separate him with the love of his life and worst of all, his bestfriend had to get involved in an accidental murder case.

But who would have believe them even if they said it was an accident, the society judge people too soon that excuses dont stand a chance.

He didn't blame Juyeon, even if he was not there, Changmin himself dont know what would he do. His father never did anything for him except brought him out of the world and giving him a shelter and foods to eat. He was always pressuring him and beaten him and to say that he never thought he wanted his father dead would be a lie.

On the other side, he wanted to be with Y/N, marry her, have children with her and have a happy life, but who would be happy to have a killer as their husband? He felt like he was at the end of the road.

It was like he could hear her, she was crying. He too was crying but there was nothing he could do about it.

He wishes nothing but the best and all the happiness in the world for her even if he wasn't there to see all that. He promises himself to always watch over her.

"Juyeon please, take me to where he is", I begged and cried. The tall guy was breaking down as well and would not say anything.

"I've promised him...I've..."

"Please Juyeon..."

"You know, Changmin once said to me that if he was born with a different family, would you, Y/N love him back. I never gave him an answer but I dont think you would. No matter what family background he had, I purely believed that it was his passions that won you over. I'm starting to believe that everything he went through is all the worth because seeing you so in love with him now, it was all worth it"

Juyeon stood up and went to somewhere. Without saying a word I walk near him thinking he is probably trying to lock himself on his room again. But he points to a door and motion me to walk towards it.

I slowly walk towards it with a shaking feet and thumping heart, I open the door.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was with him all the times, hiding in this small room, torturing himself. The guy I love so dearly was lying on the floor with blood everywhere.

I gasp and cup my mouth before running towards him not caring about the blood I was kneeling on. My first instinct was to check his breath.

"He's breathing! He's alive! Fucking call the ambulance"

Juyeon was dumbfounded for a moment till he woke up and ran for his device which was lying on the ground. I heard him fighting a word out of his mouth as I cried while hugging Changmin.

His eyes were closed and I knew it won't be long until he gave up. His wrist was cut open for blood to pour out. I took off my sweater and cup his wrist to stop the blood hoping it would help his bleeding.

I cried and cried while chanting a prayer till we heard the medics rushing towards us and everything became a blur.

The world was slowly fading away from my sight.