31

“Yah~ why are you here?”, I whisper to Changmin as we remake all the foods which he burnt every single pieces he made himself.

My little Sister fell asleep on the couch while my Mother keep eyeing us with a funny look. I missed them a lot but this guy is ruining my whole mood.

“Your boyfriend is a good guy, where did you find him?”, my Mother asked me as I almost choke on my saliva. Changmin snorted a laugh and pinch my side as I glare at him briefly.

“From the University obviously duh!”, I said and rolled my eyes and my Mother gasp and shook her head.

“So he skipped his classes just to welcome us? How lovely”, she squeal and walk towards Changmin before pinching his cheeks. I knew it, he is trying to get into her good sides and its working.

“So, how long you guys have been together and why did you never tell me anything through our phone calls Y/N?”, Mother scold me again and I mentally face palm myself.

“Over a year”, Changmin answer which widen both my Mother and my eyes as we stare at him in shock. Thinking about it, he has been chasing after me for that long, thinking I’m his girlfriend so yeah, it was pretty true for him but it has only been a month since I accepted him.

“My my! You have been keeping this Angel for a whole year from me?”, she dramatically cry and went away which make me sigh in relieve.

Knowing Changmin, he’ll even probably spill about us living in the same house.

Its almost midnight, we had dinner hours ago, and Changmin never planned on getting home. I tried signalling him through my eyes but he likes playing dumb.

“So where do you live Changmin?”, my Mother begin her interview and I heave a sigh, knowing its coming sooner or later.

“Its on the other side of the town”, he sheepishly smile earning a sour look from my Mother.

“Isn’t it difficult seeing each other then?”, she ask again and I just keep silent, listening to their conversation while sitting next to Changmin and playing with my mobile games.

“I told her that but she wont move in with me. Besides, we finished classes a lot lately at night and its not safe for her to went home alone”, he pouted and my Mother nod her head, agreeing.

“Right! Why don’t you just move in with him Y/N?”, my character died as I eyed my Mother judgingly.

“But isn’t that weird for a boy and girl to live alone before marriage?”

She scoff and slap her forehead.

“It is!...but not with him. I trust Changmin”

And there goes Changmin smirking at me. I went back to playing games and let them continue their interview.

When it hit past midnight, my Mother gasp and told us to go to sleep.

“Be careful on your way home”, I patted Changmin’s arm and headed for the door to see him off but got cut off by both him and my Mother looking at me weirdly.

“It’s past midnight. Silly, he is staying here”, my Mother say and disappear to the spare room where my Sister already fell asleep again. She sleep a lot sigh must be good to be young.

I got push in my room and felt his lips touching mine as soon as he close the door.

“Chang…”, I tried pushing him off but he keeps kissing me and I just kiss him back and cup his cheeks.

“See! You’re Mother approved living us together”

He tells me in a teasing tone and I roll my eyes for the hundredth times and make my way to the bed as he climb next to me.

“What are you doing?”, I ask him.

“Sleeping?”, he answer tilting his head confusedly.

“With me?”, I question back, loving how flustered he is by the current situation.

“Where else would I sleep?”, he furrow his eyebrows and look around the whole room seeing that there is nothing else to sleep on.

“I don’t know…maybe outside my door? Like how you locked me outside on my first day?”, I ask teasingly, not feeling any anger inside me but he suddenly sniffle making me widen my eyes.

“I’m so…sorry, I didn’t mean it Y/N. I love you, I would never do that again please don’t kick me out”, he say in between cries and hug my waist.

I didn’t expect that but it was quite cute. Maybe I should keep teasing him more, or maybe not.