39

Three months have passed since that day. With the graduation day being chaotic more than ever, they still give out our degrees. But everything was a mess, you could say it was the worst graduation ceremony ever.

And here I am now, working on an Entertainment building. My mind became blank everytime I thought about that time.

"What's wrong?"

I snapped out from my thought and look up to find one of the staffs I was working with.

"I was just thinking about something, I'm sorry"

She gave me a small smile and nod her head.

"I'll finish this, team manager wants one of us in his office, maybe you should go"

I open my mouth and nod my head. I should be focussing on my work now and if not for that guy, I would have been doing a better job.

"Team manager, can I come in?"

I heard a humming sound and enter. He gave me a big box and smile slyly.

"Go and give this to the designing team"

I stare at it for a moment. And also I forgot to mention that I was working on the production team. I roll my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Ya! Lee Sangyeon, I told you so many times that I am not interested in him"

"Oh really? Then what is this? Love letter again?"

He said teasingly and take out an envelope. Been a few years older than me, our team leader is just like a friends to us and even though I started working only for a couple of month, he was very good and playful to me.

I took the envelope from him and he put his hands up in the air, surrendering.

Usually I would find some 'have a nice day' 'you look pretty today' and so many things on a piece of paper everyday on my desk a lot with some treats but never received a whole envelope so far.

I stare at it for a moment, it only has my name, no sender which isn't a new thing. I shrug my shoulder and put it under the files on my desk and take the box the team manager asked me to deliver.

I enter the designing team's room and hid my face with the box. I didn't want to meet that guy yet.

I put the box on their team leader's desk and greet her. I sigh in relieve that my work here is done and walk out of their room.

But damn, I couldn't have a single time of quiet moment.

"Hey Y/N!"

I roll my eyes again. This guy can't take the hint that I don't have any interest in him, sometimes he reminds me of Changmin. And that's why I cant like anyone else, I just want that person back.

"Hi!"

I fake my smile and greet him cheerfully, no, it was not cheerful, it's just an act.

"I have something for..."

"Oh...actually I already got it. Don't worry!"

He look at me confusedly and then to the piece of paper and some coffee in his hands.

"But I just arrived", he mumble.

I too stare at him confusedly while scratching my head.

"Ah...look Sunwoo, I appreciate you doing all these, a lot, but do it for someone who deserves more, please. Besides I told you that I have a boyfriend and its not right for me to keep receiving things from you so please stop!"

I saw tears in his eyes. Please not again. I sigh and turn around. Why do he keeps reminding me of Changmin?

I didn't want to reject him like that, I really didn't want to break people's heart but I've become cold, my heart itself was torn to pieces when he left me.

I miss him so much