Aftermath

Miranda put the napping child in the back of Ben's car and hopped in the passenger side.
Ben nearly ran to the car due to her walking so fast.
When he got in the car he looked at Miranda and asked, "Are you OK"?
Miranda broke down.
"I can't believe he would do this to me! He broke OUR vows in OUR bed while OUR child was sleeping down the hall! Why would he do that Ben"?
"Tucker is a jackass," Ben replied, "and he will soon realize that he lost the greatest thing he ever had".
Miranda proceeded to sob quietly.
"Can we just go?" she said weak.
"Where do you wanna go".
"I don't know......I don't have anywhere to go!" She half yelled making Tuck stir in his slumber.
Ben thought to himself how the hell he slept through all of this.
"I have an idea." Ben announced out loud.
Ben turned the car on and drove out of Miranda's driveway.
While driving Miranda told Ben that she didn't want her son to see her like this, and to take him to Callie's and to not say a word of what is going on right now.
Ben did as he was informed to do and took the sleeping child to Callie's apartment, not telling her about anything that was happening.
After that, Ben took Miranda to his house.
"We're here." Ben told Miranda.
She whimpered trying to get up. She was so weak from crying.
Ben came out and went to her side of the car and lifted her out of the vehicle.
"Beeennnnn, you don't have to do this".
"Yes I do," he told her. "You're my best friend and I'll do anything for you. I love you, Miranda".
Miranda was speechless. She just let him carry her.
They got into the apartment safely and he put her on the couch.
"Do you need anything Miranda?"
"No, you've already done too much".
"I'll just sit here with you." before Ben could even sit down his pager went off.
"Shit." he looked at his pager.
"9-1-1. Knox is paging me. I have to go, I'm sorry".
"No problem, go in Ben".
"OK. If you want to take a shower towels are in the closet, and you can use one of my shirts".
"Ben, go".
"I'm going".
"Ben can you stop by my house and pick up a couple of things for me? I'll text the list to you".
"Alright".
Ben then walked out of the door and went to the hospital.