You don't want me

"Dr. Knox, my shift was done hours ago so why the hell did you page me," Ben asked his boss.
"Hey, you need to calm down before I write you up......you had some paperwork that needed to be on my desk tomorrow".
"They will be on your desk tomorrow sir. Anything else you need?" Ben said with attitude.
"Dr. Warren, I don't think I like your attitude".
"Man, I don't give a-".
"WARREN!" Ben heard Richard called out his name sternly.
"Walk away Dr. Warren." Richard continues to say.
Ben scoffed off Into the nearest empty room.
"Warren, what's the problem," Richard asked.
"Nothing... I just wanna be home."
You could see the worry in Ben's face.
"Everything alright Warren? You don't usually act like this".
"Yeah." Richard open his eyes at him.
"When I tell you this you can't tell anyone." Ben explained to Richard and he nodded his head.
"Miranda's at my place right now because," he took a big inhale, "she walked in on Tucker with another woman".
"That son of a bitch." Richard cursed.
"Right now, Miranda is on my couch sad and depressed. The strongest woman I ever met in my life is breaking down right in front of me and I hate that, and now Knox wants to call me for some stupid ass papers that I already did".
Richard did his best to calm Ben down. He also gave Ben some good advice on how to deal with Miranda.
"Thanks, Dr. Webber." Ben said shaking his hand.
Ben left the hospital and went to Miranda's house.
Ben knocked on the door and Tucker answered.
"Hey Ben, come in." Ben stepped into the house.
"I just came for a couple of things for Miranda".
"Where is she? Is she by Callie"?
"No".
"Where is she then"?
"She's at my apartment".
"I don't want my wife staying with you".
"I don't think you have that privilege anymore".
Tuckers eyes went wild. "What did you just say to me"?
"I said that you don't have that privilege anymore. Not after what you did to Miranda".
"I think you should just mind your damn business".
"Whatever, I just want to get Miranda's stuff, so can you go get it or.....".
"No, I'm going to need you to get the hell out of my house." Tucker clenched his fist.
"You better loosen that fist up, because if you touch me I'm gonna break your shit".
Tucker loosened his fist.
Ben just went out the door because he knew if Tucker said one more dumbass thing it wouldn't go well.

Ben arrived back to the apartment. "Miranda, I'm home." he said with no hesitation. "Miranda?" he called out as he didn't see her on the couch.
"Hey sexy," Miranda said coming out of the room with his shirt on.
"Hey are you okay?"
"Yeah, I found your liquor cabinet".
"I see," he said looking at an empty bottle on the table.
"Oh, what's in the bag," Miranda said pointing.
"I brought the stuff that you needed".
"Ok. Want to watch a movie"?
"Alright," Ben said unsure.
They both sat down and watched a movie.
During the movie, Miranda rubbed Ben's thighs making his pants tight and uncomfortable.
"Miranda" he groaned as he took her hands off his thigh.
" I think you need to take a nap".
"Why?" she asks climbing on top of him
"Miranda please stop".
"Stop calling my name like that and make love to me Ben".
Ben's mouth dropped open and Miranda leaned in and kissed him.
Ben was truly conflicted he wanted this woman so bad but not like this.
"No Miranda, this is taking advantage of you." he pulled her off.
"No, it is not. I am a grown-ass woman and I am asking you to please make love to me Ben." she leaned against Ben.
"Please baby stop." Ben moaned as she licked and nipped on his neck.
"Please Miranda. I promise to you when you're sober, I will make love as many times as you would like, but if I have sex with you now I would feel like I took advantage of you and I know you will regret it in the morning".
"I won't".
"Yes, you would".
"Why don't you want me".
"I want you, Miranda, I do. I love you".
"I don't understand. I heard you call me baby at the house. Shit, I can feel you growing out of your pants".
Ben was speechless. She wasn't lying. He was hard as a rock.
"Miranda".
"No-no, no one wants me." Miranda starts to break down crying.
"Come on." Ben lifted Miranda up and carried her into his room.
He placed her on his bed and got in with her, cuddling up beside her as she cried herself to sleep.

When Ben finally realized that she was asleep, he came out of the room to take a cold shower because he was still hard and Miranda didn't make it any better by rocking against him with her butt.

When he got in the bathroom and stripped down to nothing, he met his member which was standing tall and proud. Ben thought to himself there is no way a cold shower would deal with this. He had to deal with it the old fashion way.
Ben got in the shower and began to stroke himself thinking about Miranda and her wonderful breasts that she was shoving in his face and her perfectly rounded ass.

Miranda woke up with a huge headache. "Mmm, Ben." she called out.
While she turned around and realized that he was not there she said to herself, "Where is he?" She got out of the bed and went looking. She was just about sober and she wanted to apologize for whatever she had done.
Walking down the hall Miranda heard grunting coming from the bathroom.
She put her ear to the door and heard Ben say "Oh shit Miranda".
Miranda opened the door in concern and met Ben stroking himself in the shower.
"Damn baby you're going to make me cum".
Was he thinking about her she thought.
She didn't mean to watch him pleasure himself. It was natural thing and she should give him his privacy, but she just couldn't look away.
She caressed her breast until he finished.
She sneaks back into the bed. Minutes later Ben came back into the bed happy and satisfied. While she was sexually frustrated thinking about him stroking the longest thing she ever saw.
"Damnit how am I supposed to go to sleep after that." she thought.