Just friends?

It's been two weeks since Miranda moved back in with Tucker.
Ben was on his phone, talking to Jackson.
"What did she text you?" Jackson asked.
Ben began to read the text out loud. "Ben, I know that you've been looking for me for the past few days. I'm okay. I have decided that I'm going to stay with Tucker.

Miranda:
I know what you're going to say, and I feel terrible for doing this to you. But I have to do what's right for my son. He needs his father in his life. He needs both of us, together. Me and Tucker are going to start therapy, to fix our marriage. I hope that we can still be friends."

Jackson said, "Still be friends?" Jackson screamed into the phone, "DAMN! I feel bad for you."
"I just can't believe that she did this to me," Ben said.
"And right before you were about to leave."

*FLASHBACK*

"MIRANDA!" Ben shouted, walking into the house. "Miranda, I have some amazing news to tell you!"
He realized the bathroom door next to the bedroom was closed.
"She might be in there." He thought to himself.
Ben sat down at the door. "You remember when I told you that I wanted to become a surgeon? Well, my dreams are coming true. I just got a letter from UCLA. I'm going to be a surgical resident. Now. I don't know if you're going to be happy about me living in L.A., but we can work it out, right?"
It was silent.
"Miranda?"
She still didn't answer.
Ben opened the door and realized that he was talking to himself. He took out his phone and texted Miranda.

Ben:"Babe, where are you."
Miranda:"Carrying Tuck to his father."
Ben:"Okay. I have a surprise for you later."
Miranda:"Does that surprise involve clothes, or not?"
Ben:"You'll see 😉."

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"And she never came back," Jackson said.
"Shut up, man."
"I'm sorry, but I think you should tell her you're moving. It's the respectable thing to do."
"She really doesn't deserve to know. But out of respect."

Ben jumped into his car and drove to Miranda's.

He got there and knocked on her door.
"Miranda, someone is at the door," Tucker said.
Miranda went and opened it and saw Ben. She pushed him so they both could be outside.
"Why are you here?"
"Why am I here?" Ben responded. "Why are you here, with HIM? The man who lied to you and cheated on you."
"Ben, I really don't want to hear this right now. I just want to know if we can still be friends."
"No, Miranda! We can't be friends. Because every time I look at you, I remember how you were moaning my name. And I don't think I should have those thoughts about my friend."
Ben stormed off after making his statement.
"Ben!" She shouted. "Please, don't be like that."
He continued to walk away, not turning back.
Miranda walked into the house with a grimace on her face.
"Honey, who was that?" Tucker questioned.
"No one."