The day after

"Miranda," Ben called out as he shook her body.
"What, what?" she woke up out of her sleep.
"I made you breakfast. It's lunch now".
"What are you talking about Benjamin"?
"You slept till noon".
"Oh my god! Why didn't you wake me?" she jumped out of the bed.
"I have so many surgeries to do today" she began to list off her patients. "Lauren Rivers, gallbladder removal. Blake Williams, hernia repair."
"Miranda" Ben tried to calm the woman down.
"I have a meeting today."
"Miranda," he said again.
"No, this is not okay. Richard is going to have my head on a platter." She ran out into the living room, grabbing her phone, almost walking out of the door.
"Hey, Miranda stop." Ben grabbed her arm. "Where are you going with just a T-shirt on?"
"Oh."
"Come on, sit. I'll make you a plate."
"Ben I don't have time for food."
"Yes, you do."
"I called Richard first thing this morning and he was more than glad to take your surgeries and excused you from the meeting today. And Tuck-" Ben was cut off by Tuck coming out of the bathroom.
"Mommy!" the little boy squealed.
"Mommy's baby boy! I missed you!"
The little boy started to cry.
"Oh baby, don't cry!"
"Wh-hen I wo-oke up, yo-you weren't t-there."
"I'm sorry honey, but I promise no matter what happens, mommy is going to be there for you. You hear me, William?" She stated wiping his tears.
"Yes ma'am." he nodded. "Can I have some more breakfast, pleasess?"
"More? How much did you have?"
"Miranda, let the boy enjoy my food." Ben broke in with two plates of food.
"Here you go, Tuck." Ben passed him the plate and he went and sat at the kitchen table.
Miranda sighed loudly.
"Are you okay Miranda?"
"I'm doing better."
"Remember, I'm here."
"Even after what I did last night? I don't even exactly remember what happened."
"I remember what happened, Miranda. You're a freaky freak."
Miranda put her hand up to her mouth, thinking of the things she might have done.
"I mean, you were stripping and twerking on me. It was crazy."
"You're lying."
"Okay, I might've stretched the truth. But you were still out of control"
"What did I do?"
"I don't think you can handle it if I tell you."
"I can handle it, Ben."
Ben smirked. "Well, you were very raunchy."
Miranda's mouth dropped open.
"You climbed on top of me, kissed me, and licked my neck and ears."
"NO, I didn't. I'm so sorry."
"No need to apologize. I knew that wasn't how you would normally act."
"But I still feel bad for doing it."
"Do you remember anything that happened last night Miranda?"
"Vaguely."
"So you don't remember what I told you?"
"No. But what did you say?"
"Nothing."
"Come on, you can tell me anything. You know all my deep secrets now."
Ben got closer to her on the couch and whispered in her ears. "I told you that I would make love to you as much as you wanted."
Miranda's mouth dropped open and her legs clenched together. She didn't want Ben to see that she was affected by what he had said, but she was.
"And I am sorry for saying that. That was taking advantage of you."
"Ben, you didn't take advantage of me. I provoked you."
"But still-"
"But nothing." Miranda put her untouched food on the coffee table. "I'm so embarrassed. I got drunk, then threw myself at you like a slut."
"Miranda, that's not what you are. You're a sexy, talented, and a badass surgeon, who's been through a lot. And if you get drunk and act crazy every once and a while, that's alright. I'll join you sometimes."
That made Miranda laugh, even though tears were uncontrollably coming from her eyes.
"Mommy," Tuck walked in, "why are you crying."
"Oh, Mommy's not crying." She wiped her tears quickly. "I'm laughing hard."
"What's the joke?" Tuck sat on the couch in between Ben and Miranda and asked.
"I was telling your mom about the time I fell down the stairs. Remember that?"
Miranda, Ben, and Tuck played games, and watched movies just to keep Miranda's mind off of what she was currently going through.

[I'm so sorry for the long wait and the crappy chapter, but better content will be coming soon.]