Come back to me

The sound of a bathroom door closing woke Miranda up. She felt on the other side of the bed and felt that ben wasn't there. "Ben" she called out for him.
"Yes baby" he stood in the bathroom door shirtless with jeans on.
"Why are you getting dress" Miranda pouted.
"Because I have work remember".
"Oh crap, I forgot".
"What did you want to do today, Miranda?" He said in a seductive tone.
"Do you want to stay in bed?" She nodded her head as he got in the bed.
"Naked." He kissed her lips.
"Oh god, yess." She moaned as he began to suck on her neck.
Ben laughed and whispered in her ears, "We can finish this later."
"Nononono." Miranda whined.
"I'm sorry. I have to go. But tonight, we will finish this."
"Okay," Miranda said. Ben kissed her one last time and left for work.
Miranda just sat there naked, still feeling in heat from last night. Then she got a call. It was her mother. She quickly answered and put the phone to her ears.
"Hello?"
"MANDY!" Her mother screamed into the phone.
"What happened, mom?" She got concerned.
"Why in the hell is Tucker's ghetto ass mama calling me, telling me my daughter left her husband and took Tuck with her?"
"Mommy, you're only getting half of the story."
"SO WHAT HAPPENED THEN?!"
"Tucker cheated on me! With a blonde chick, in our bed, while Tuck was sleeping down the hall!" Miranda told her mother, crying.
"Oh Mandy, baby!"
"I didn't just take Tuck. I took him after I found out that Tucker would rather sleep with another chick rather than take care of his son."
"But Miranda, he still has the right to see his child. I know that you're hurt and embarrassed, but that has nothing to do with Tuck! He still needs to see his father."
Even though Miranda hated it, her mother was right. So after the call, she unblocked Tucker and called him.
"Hello?"
"Miranda, baby? I missed you."
Miranda rolled her eyes. "Why the hell is your mother calling MY mother and telling her that I left you and took Tuck for no reason?"
"She called your mom? Miranda, I'm so sorry."
"Why didn't you tell her the reason why I left you is that I caught you in our bed FUCKING another woman and that the reason I took Tuck was that you left him in his room alone while you were fucking the chick? Why didn't you tell her that, Tucker?"
"Miranda, I fucked up. I did a stupid thing. But you can't just give up on us that quick."
"I didn't just-"
Tucker cut her off. "Miranda, I'm a changed man!"
Miranda laughed a little. "Okay, changed man. I'm bringing Tuck in two hours. Be ready."

(TWO HOURS LATER)

Miranda had Tuck on her side, walking to the door. She didn't even knock on the door and it opened.
"Miranda!"
"Tucker... can I come in?"
"Of course... this is your house. Well, our house."
Miranda rolled her eyes and walked in. She looked around the place, and it was a mess.
"Sorry for the mess. I just started to clean up."
"I did tell you two hours."
"I know, but time just got away from me... The little guy is sleeping?"
"Yeah, you know what car rides do to him."
"Pass him to me." He reached out for Tuck. "I'll carry him to his room."
"Okay." She passed him the sleeping child.
While Tucker was carrying the boy, she looked around the house. She remembered how she was the one who cooked, cleaned, and paid all the bills.
"Okay, he's down. I hope he wakes up soon. I have so many things planned for us."
"That's good. I'm glad you both can bond."
"Uhm, Miranda. Can we talk?"
"Sure."
"I just want to say I love you, and I would never do anything to ever hurt you again. She meant nothing to me. You are my world."
"Let me stop you right there. You already did something to hurt me. You broke our vows. Now, Tucker, we never had the best marriage. But you don't see me going out there, hooking up with every guy who compliments me. And if I was your world, you would never do the things that you did to me." Miranda stood up in front of him. "Who is she, Tucker?"
"She's nobody."
"WHO. IS SHE, TUCKER?" 
"It's Tammy from Mommy and Me!"
"Wow."
"Miranda, I'm sorry."
"What time should I pick up Tuck?" Miranda asked with tears rolling down her cheeks.
"You should be able to pick him up later tonight," Tucker said with a remorseful tone.
Miranda picked up her purse and stormed out.

LATER THAT NIGHT

By the sound of the doorbell ringing, Tucker opened the door wide enough for Tuck to see his mother.
"MOMMY!" He ran towards her.
"My sweet boy!" She hugged him. "How was your day with Daddy?"
"It was good! We jumped on trampolines, ate ice cream and macaroni and cheese!"
"In that order?"
Tucker jumped in. "Uh, no. I would definitely not give our child dessert before dinner."
Miranda could tell that he was lying because he couldn't look her in the eyes.
"Tucker Jones, what did you feed our baby?"
"Uhm, I can't answer that right now. I have to get his bags."
Miranda giggled as Tucker avoided the conversation and went in to get Tuck's bags.
"Mommy, why don't you and Daddy live together?"
"Uhm, well, we still live together."
"But we haven't been here in a very long time. I wanna come back here. Can we stay here?"
"Not tonight, Tuck."
"I. WANNA. STAY!" He threw a tantrum.
"Hey, hey, hey! What's going on in here?"
"Well, it seems to me our son is throwing a tantrum."
"Is that true?" Tucker widen his eyes. Those eyes reminded Miranda of how she looked at her interns.
''I don't want to leave!" The little boy grumbled.
''Excuse me? What did you just say?"
"Nothing."
"Better be nothing."
"William, go use the bathroom before we leave."
The little boy stomped off.
"Oooh... I love my son but, he can get on my last nerves."
"All kids do."
"Maybe he's taking this new transition hard." Miranda thought to herself.
"Um, Tucker. I was wondering if I could stay the night, just so Tuck could be comfortable."
"That's fine for me."
"But you're taking the couch," Miranda told him with sass.