Cooking

Minho

Maybe this isn't so bad. I mean he seems to be a nice guy but I don't wanna let my guard down too quick.

Still I have to do good in this job.

So why not start with this family and best friends.

Once he guided me into the kitchen I decided one making steak.

It's one of my specialties and it will help strengthen Chan and it will fill everyone up.

With Chan he doesn't have a eating disorder, he was just skipping meals due to stress and also he didn't have time to eat so it's a bit easier to deal which him.

But I still have to start off with small portions as his body might react badly if all of a sudden he eats a lot of food.

With this thought in my head and started preparing everything.

"Can I help with anything?" Chan said

Shit I forget he was here

I cleared my throat before speaking.

"No not really"

"You know you seem like you would make a really good partner, you give off such wifey vibes."

"Shut up, I am the dominant one in all my relationships I am not a wifey"

"You're a really funny guy, that joke was so funny. Anyways wifey are you sure I can't help?"

"Stop calling me wifey, also I am just your personal doctor"

He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my squishy tummy and rested his head on my shoulder.

"We can be more if you want" he seductively whispered in my ear

I immediately stepped on his food as hard as I could.

"Come near me again and I will put you on bed rest for the next 3 weeks"

"Okay okay my love" He said before backing away as fast as he could

I swear down I desperately wanna kill him.

"You look really hot right now?" He said.

"T-thank y-you" f*** why am I stuttering and why tf are my cheeks hot.

"I think I am coming down with a fever" I mumbled.

"You said you wanted to help right? Go and wash those dishes and leave me alone"

He just chuckled at me and went to wash the dishes.

Wait no he is weak he shouldn't be touching water right now as he is more vulnerable to getting a cold right now.

"Wait!"

"Huh"

"Don't do that, you'll make yourself more sick and that will only be more work for me"

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Well you can cut those vegetables."

He went off to cut the vegetables while i went to get all the seasonings.

At one point I couldn't reach one and he came behind me and lifted me up.

"Thank you"

"You look beautiful when your blushing"

"Thanks"