Feelin' so suffocated

Minho

It was now nighttime and I was processing everything that was going on in my life.

Finally accepting my fate.

Every fibre of my being begging to give up yet something is holding me back and I can't figure out what it was.

Everything was so f***ed up.

And it's frustrating coz all I wanted was happiness.

Tears constantly trying to push their way out my eyes yet my heart not allowing it.

"You've cried enough" it says to me.

I believe that your biggest enemy is always your brain.

It takes you so deep into the ground that when you feel like you have hit rock bottom.

You find out rock bottom has a basement.

They say it'll all be okay but it never gets better.

You feel so suffocated so you look for distractions, only to go on your socials and hear about how f***ed up this world is.

And when you voice these emotions holy cow you're somehow a dramatic hoe.

Every cell so badly wants to give up so why am I still trying.

Why can't I just give up?

I want to be normal but does normal even exist.

I want a happy family but I forgot family was just another word made by other humans.

So meaningless so empty.

Every shiver making you colder, your warm heart slowly turning to ice, that feeling is one of the worst.

But that's what I feel.

And I can't do anything about it because I can feel myself becoming a monster.

A/N

This was a filler chap.

Almost cried while writing this lol.

Everything written here was just a way of me expressing what I feel rn through a character in a book.

Please don't show me sympathy or pity coz that only makes shit worse.

I just want to be able to breath. So please don't.

Peace out ✌️

~Sparkie