Step sis

Minho

"Rosa"

"R-rosa"

Wait did Chan just say her name.

"Y-you know h-her?"

"Yeah why do you look so scared for"

I just realised I never told him her name.

"Chan? Why are you kissing him?"

"Maybe because we are in a date...excuse you but can you leave your annoying me"

"N-no Chan is j-joking, n-no I p-please." I took a shaky breath.

I breathed in and out.

"Look Rosa I followed your conditions you can't control my life"

I gained more confident as I took a look at Chan.

"Minho what do you mean I am joking? This is all a joke to you now"

"No Chan that's no what I meant"

"THEN WHAT DID YOU MEAN! I don't like it when people play around with my feelings"

"Chan-"

"What he means is, he is the father to my child Chris"

Rosa spoke.

"WHAT?" Everyone turned around to look at us.

The workers came up to ask if everything was okay abs Chan sent them away with a glare.

"It's her" he asked me

I just nodded as I felt fear creep back into me. I felt like I was having a panic attack but held it all in.

I kept taking deep breaths to stabilise myself.

Blood was rushing to my face as I felt my eyes get heavy.

A tear strolled down my face.

"How do you know her Chan?" I found the courage to ask.

"She is my step sister" he sighed.

"So was this all planned. Who is playing with who's emotions Chan coz right now I am confused? Was this all a set up. You knew what she did to me, you were in on it and tricked me into falling for you. It was all a plan right. So tell me who is PLAYING WITH WHO'S FEELINGS CHAN"

I screamed out the ending in frustration.

"Minho I swear I didn't know" he rushed up to me and wrapped me in his long, slender arms.

I pushed him off me.

"I am not a baby!"

"Rosa I just want you to know, you are a b**** I am only here for my child, no I am not your fudging boyfriend get that through your thick shitty ass head"

"Excuse me, don't forget I can abort this baby and you can't stop me"

"My father and your father are best friends but I guess you don't know that, you can't hurt me and if you try hurt my baby I will be the cause of your death mark my words."

"You rat. Why are you acting like this all I ever did was love you!"

"Love" I clapped my hands "you know such a word like love, I am surprised you know the word but you messed up the meaning a little,

What you are doing is being a pathetic h** and love is something you won't ever be able to feel"

"Minho stop your hurting my feelings"

"And you think I care? After what you did to me you really think I give a shit!"

"Minho I love you we are having a baby together, you love me to you are just mad at me and you haven't realised it yet but after we have the baby-"

"I don't love you and never will, I didn't make a baby with you, YOU drugged me but I am not letting an innocent soul die because no one wants you,

After the baby is born I am taking it and leaving, I'll go to god damn court if I had to"

"You can't stop me I'll get an abortion"

"No you won't, you will be living with me"

"Min what do you mean? What about our 3 months that's a violation of our agreement we decided on 3 months I am sacrificing my whole business for this"

"Chan stop I don't even get bloody payed"

"So that's the problem-"

"No I don't want your money Chan, but if you truly are sincere about your feelings let her stay with us"

"I can't-"

"Please" I begged with my eyes.

"Fine but on a condition"

"What's the condition brother?"

"You can't interfere with anything we do, even if that means being alone in one room together"

"Fine but he has to spend time with me when I want"

"Fine I will for a the baby not for your ugly face. I am done with this date so I am going to leave goodbye"

"You didn't even eat properly"

"I'm fine also I am going to call Changbin and Hyunjin over so don't get pressed when you see other people in your house, enjoy you time together or start packing I don't care I just don't wanna see either of you for the rest of today bye"

I said and waved them off.

The moment I turned around I dropped the facade. I guess me a Chan really aren't meant to be.

Everything just keeps going bad with this date.

I just hope Changbin and Hyunjin can help me get through this.

I don't know what to do anymore.

A/N

Y'all I changed my mind this is not a fluff book idk where all the fluff went I mean it can be a partially fluff book lmao.

Also I took your guys opinions into consideration and am not going to do the a/n in the middle of the chaps.

Stay strong to all my beautiful readers I am here for you so stay strong!

Love you peace out ✌️

~Spark