Jealous already

Chan

He quickly came back after telling my dad. But he came back with another man who had the equipment.

Minho was all blushy and giggly. It made a bit sad as he wasn't like that around me.

"Hey Chan" a voice said.

"Oh hi, your Jungkook's husband right?"

I said finally looking up. I felt embarrassed. Taekook were one of the most loyal couples I know.

Tae and Minho must be good friends that's all. I felt bad for feeling jealous.

"Yep that's me. And also the owner of the hospital Mr Lee works at So basically his boss"

Aish I was jealous of his married boss who is married to a good hyung of mine.

I am so stupid.

'I have to get back to the hospital but I thought I'd check up on you while I bring the drip. Take care of yourself kid your health is more important than anything" he said

He whispered something in Minho's making him turn red and freeze.

"Hyuuuung!" Minho groaned.

He just winked and excused himself saying he would talk to my father before he left.

I know his husband as our fathers are all good friends. They are like this big group.

They are known as the rich kings. We always see each other in those fancy parties but of course there are so many so I don't know all of their sons or daughters.

What I do know is most of us are gay or bi.

It's a reason we all get along so well

Anyways back to this.

"So imma just run through what will happen,

First we will have the drip and I will leave it in for two hours or if it take a bit longer then I apologise.

This means I will have to stay here for those two hours. Don't worry your father had already dealt with all my patients.

I will be staying here for the next 3 months. You will probably only need a drip for a few days but for the rest of the month I will deal with your diet and make sure you sleep and eat enough.

If you don't improve to a certain standard I am sorry but you will be admitted to a hospital and have to stay there.

I will only attend to emergency patients and my long term patients"

He finally concluded.

So he would be staying here.

"Sorry you have to go through all of this trouble for me" I said with a quiet voice.

He just sighed. "Look I am sorry if I was rude when I came in, I am not good at communicating so I tend to be closed off and straight forward and just get the job done, but now I am staying here I have to get used to talking to you so let's starts a fresh. Hello I am Mr Lee"

I was a bit shocked but when I saw him biting his lip I finally came back to my senses.

I took his hand and shook it "Mr Bang, thank you for coming"

"I am going to have to put you in a drip so you pick where you want to be, wanna stay in this room or in the living room and so on"

"I'll just stay here thanks"

"Okay I will set everything up"

After everything was set up he took my arm and whipped it was an antiseptic wipe and was about to put the needle in my arm.