File a case

Minho

I was a man of my words so after crying my heart out I got a maximum of 3 hours sleep.

I let Hyunjin sleep a while ago saying I was gonna sleep as well but just cried some more once I was sure he fell asleep.

After I freshened up I made a quick trip to my house.

I gathered all of my clothes and just some medicine I might need and equipment.

I quickly visited the hospital and picked up my car as I let one of my hyungs borrow my car.

I then went to the groceries and bought some ingredients.

I finally made my way over to his house.

Despite all of this my mind was focused on one thing. I only had a month. I like guys and I don't feel any attraction to women.

But I can't let her abort it.

I simply can't.

It's so cruel. Whenever I see people come to me for abortions I immediately pass their cases on to other doctors as I can't witness it.

It may seem unprofessional but my morals mean more than a job.

My values are worth more than money.

That's why I fear. Idk but I feel like I have a crush on Chan. But it's only been one day.

Idk what it is but I have an attraction for him.

So I need to keep a distance.

Ffs that's impossible I live in the same house.

Due to my overthinking I didn't realise I had reached the house.

I parked my car and knocked on the door.

"Hey come inside" chan said

"Morning" I said.

I forced a smile and went straight to the kitchen.

I took my coats off and washed my hands and then got the ingredients.

I was going to make waffles with chocolate spread and bueno chocolate pieces on it.

(A/N I had it this morning and it tasted amazing)

I made only 4 servings as the others must be hungry however I didn't make any for myself as I had lost my appetite.

I felt shaky with every second that went by.

I set the table and told the servants to tell the others.

I quickly went outside into the back garden.

The fresh air blew so delicately on my face teasing every hair on my head as it did.

For the first time in a long time I felt relaxed. I felt like I could breath even if it was for a brief second.

I felt oxygen fill my lungs and saw the flowers dancing to their favourite song. Nature.

The beautiful green grass caressed my feet as I walk bare feet around the garden.

Everything seemed so perfect. How insignificant my stresses looked in front of the colossal trees who bare witness to every crime.

Who have to stand tall even on the hottest of days.

The trees made me feel so small, so unimportant.