Fear

Chan

Ever since the hang out Minho has been more distant.

I mean we still share those secret kisses, meet up in the hallways, tease each other under the dining table.

We make each other blush till we feel like we're about to explode.

We do it all.

But you ever felt that feeling where someone is so close yet so far away.

As well as this he spends a lot of time with Rosa. They are always nice to each other and look like friends.

Part of me felt insecure.

I felt as if maybe Minho was starting to develop feelings for her. It would make sense considering she is the mother to his baby no matter the circumstance.

I felt as if I was going to loose him.

It was now a few days into the second month.

It was also Rosa's 5 months and she would be able to find out the gender. And it would be a lie to say Minho wasn't excited.

He tried to hold it in when he was around me but all he could talk about is, what if it was a girl like Angel or a cute little boy.

The baby would also start kicking soon.

Her morning sickness was really bad causing Minho to stay with her during the night sometimes.

I had to act like it didn't bother me but it did.

They were going to go for an appointment today and then in 2 weeks the gender reveal.

I was supposed to drive them there and then after I was going to go to the office.

Although Minho banned me he spends most of the time with Rosa so he doesn't even realise I am back at the office doing work as usual.

My insomnia has started to creep back up and slowly my meals have shortened again.

I don't know if I should talk to someone about it but I am just gonna ignore it for now.

"Hey Minho, are you ready yet we are getting late"

"Yeah I'm here, just helping Rosa down the stairs"

Oh.

I mean she is heavily pregnant so I guess it's okay for him to help her. And it is her appointment.

They both came downstairs giggling and laughing.

They walked straight passed me and out the door and into the car waiting for me to drive them. Man I can't wait to go work now.

I quickly got in the car thinking Minho was gonna sit at the front with me but no.

He was sitting at the back with her making me look like nothing more than a chauffeur.

I miss when he used to hold me.

When I looked at him the way he looked at me, as if we were each other's worlds. And honestly I could see the whole world when I looked at him.

A feeling of love so serene. Apart from my father have I really ever felt this feeling?

Of course there is my siblings but that feeling of being ready to die for someone, it's so scary.

So frightening how I wished every scratch on his body became mine.

Every droplet of blood which left his body due to injuries I prayed I bleed twice as much.