Playdate

Minho

I woke up early today and decided to go to Hyunjin's house I hadn't seen Angel is ages.

Angel? That's Hyunjin's daughters name.

I was gonna go visit her and spend some time with her and Rosa can move it whenever she wants. I didn't bother telling either Chan or Rosa coz I simply can't be asked.

Hyunjin had left his daughter with Jeongin but sometimes he isn't the most safest (?) person to give a child too.

I decided to go with Hyunjin and low-key I regretted it so much.

"Minhooooooo go on a date wiv me" it's enough I am being harassed by adults now this child.

"Angel who taught you about dating"

"Innie swed dat if woo wike someone woo go on a date wiv dem"

"Hyunjin, imma cut your brother's head off the next time I see him just a friendly warning"

"Minho you wov me wight?"

"Of course I do my angel"

"So go on a date wiv meeeeeeee!"

"I-"

"Fine I will go find a new pavrot unwle, wike the handsome one in the pwark that daddy wikes"

"Angel I told you not to talk about that in front of Minho"

"Oooh Hwang Hyunjin's keepin secrets who's the lucky guy"

"Woo cwan twalk about that waiter, first go on a date wiv me!" She said and pouted.

"Fine, Hyunjin imma take her out for ice cream and chill at the park with her see ya"

"Okay take care of her"

"Wait I need to twell daddy a secret"

She walked up to Hyunjin and whisper yelled in his ear but I pretended I couldn't hear.

I chocked on thin air upon realising what she said.

Hyunjin was in a coughing fit.

"Daddy cwan I marry Uncle Minho"

Oh my god this Jeongin kid better have his last word ready.

"Honey we can think about that when you are older okay?" Hyunjin said and helped her get ready.

She put on a simply light purple dress with a white cardigan and white shoes.

She looked as beautiful as her name, Angel.

She was truly an Angel in our lives, always bringing smiles to our faces.

We arrived by walking and sat in the shop and had our ice cream.

"Uncle Minho, twaste my one it's dewiwo"

"Dewiwo?"

"I don't know how to sway it....dewicas argh I don't know uncle"

"Do you mean delicious?"

"Wesss that word! Your so gweat uncle. I wuv woo"

"I love you too baby"

"Anyways it is very yummy twy it"

I opened my mouth and let her feed me.

"Mmmh this is so good baby, my angel knows how to pick the best flavours and toppings"

"What fwavour do woo have?"

"Mint chocolate here try some" i feed her some ice cream and she smiled so brightly.