{DreamxReader} Flower Bouquet

"Bye guys!!! Also new manhunt video in 3 days, set your reminders! Byeee!" Dream had ended his stream. You opened the door to see him looking very tired. "You okay?" You said with a soft and sad tone. "Not really... I feel exhausted." He said as he laid on his bed to sleep. You ran downstairs and made hot tea for him. You went back up and placed the drink on the side table. "Drink this, you'll feel relaxed." He sat down and drank it. He felt relieved. I laid on the bed as well and hugged him to sleep. The next morning, you woke up to see him sleeping peacefully. You blushed a bit as you pulled him closer. You heard the doorbell ring so you got up and opened the door. "Here is your flower bouquet!." There was a delivery girl at your door. "I don't remember ordering any of these..." you said. "Oh... Is this the house of Clay <Clay lastname>?"

How did she know? I dont understand whats happening here...

"Yes these are mine, thank you! Here is your payment." Clay said. He appeared there out of nowhere "Have a great day!" The delivery girl left. "You ordered flowers?" Clay stayed silent for a while. "Well... The surprise is ruined but will you be mine?"

(219 words)
=================================
omg this is so cute im blushing heheheheheh
Hope you enjoyed reading ♥️♥️