{EretxReader} Stuck

Part 2 of Lost and Found shshshshs

=================================

Y/n's pov:
Eret invited me to have dinner with him. We were eating at a wide table with luxurious meals. He might be part of a royal family.

"My king! The snow storm outside has grown stronger! It blew away the crops planted behind the castle miles away!"

Eret rushed out to the hallway while I sneakily followed him. We werent even close to the window yet we felt really cold. He opened the curtains and saw the storm.

"Quick, let everyone go into a room with any source of heat! Before you do so, we must grab the lighters from the kitchen!" Eret ordered.

All the guards, maids, and helpers went and grabbed the things they needed and rushed to the quite big and safe living room with a fireplace. They lit it up and gave each other blankets, hoping the storm will not freeze us all. I was about to join them when I noticed that Eret was going further away from the safer parts of the castle. Where was he going?

"Dont worry about me. I just need to get something."

Before I even asked where he was going, he answered me. I still followed him and we were at the end of the hallway. It felt warm... We were at the corner of the castle yet it didnt seem cold at all. When he opened the door, we saw a child sitting down all alone with his books.

"I assume you know the storm is very dangerous. Come with us, lets go to the main room with everyone."

"I'm scared of the other people though..."

Eret sighed.

"Its very risky and dangerous on this part of the castle. What about we go into the other room?"

"Yes please..." he shyly replied.

He seemed like he was 10 or below but he was taller than me. We followed Eret into what looks like a master bedroom. The child ran and jumped onto the bed, rolling around, feeling comfortable.

"Eret, whos that?" The child asked. "O-oh pardon me, I'm Y/n."

"Can I play with her?" The child asked again.

"Thats her desicion."

"Uh sure!"

---

"You won!!!"

"I won the game, Y/n!" He giggled. He still seemed shy but I'm glad hes a bit more comfortable with me.

"Hes a quiet but sweet kid, isnt he?" Eret whispered to me. I nodded in agreement. All of a sudden, we heard a loud thud from outside. Eret went to peek what it was. "Its okay, youre with me, I'll protect you." I said as I was comforting Ranboo. Eret came back and I asked him, "Did you see what it was?"

"Well... Good news and bad news. The storm got a bit weaker and we're safe."

"What about the bad news?" Ranboo asked.

"We're... trapped..."

"Wh-what?" The kid looked as scared as I am.

"Snow covered and blocked up all the exits. We'd have to wait for the storm to disappear and the snow to melt."

"How long will that take?" I asked.

"Probably a week or two. I'm not so sure when this storm will end but hopefully soon."

I calmed Ranboo down as he slowly went to sleep. Tommy and Tubbo wrapped him up into a hug.

(A/n: Just in case you forgot, Tommy and Tubbo are the dogs. I'm too lazy to type them going with y/n all the time LOL

For the next few lines, the italized words are Y/n while the Bold text is Eret.)

"I hope you dont mind me asking this..."

"Hm?"

"But, who is he?"

"The child?"

"Yeah"

"He lives with two people named Philza and Techno. Although, a very strong snow storm, stronger than the one here has occured there. Philza asked me to keep him here while they do the repairs."

The conversation was interrupted by a loud snore. Ranboo has fallen fast asleep. I felt really tired too so I went beside him to sleep as well. I dont really remember exactly what I did last night but all I know is that I woke up seeing Eret sleeping on the other side of the bed with a tiny Ranboo in the middle.

=================================
LOL couldnt think of anything but,

YOOOOO THANK U SM BBIES FOR 1.50K READS AHSAMSKKSSKKSDBAISNDJSKSKSEOWIIRODUWIQk <3

Why cant I understand how wattpad works :(