{BadboyhaloxReader} Fish Pond

Y/n's Pov:
It was a bright sunny day. I got on my car and went to a place I havent been to for a long time, my old neighborhood... When I got there, the first thing I did was to go to the forest behind the house at the end. The rocky paths, the swingset we used to play in, the flowers and trees that grow around here, they make me feel like a kid again. I remember the old times when my friend and I sat by the fish pond and stare at them. He really loved that place. He would sometimes bring his dog along with him and play with me. He even named all the fish such silly names. Those were good times, I could never forget them.

3rd person pov:

Y/n took a break and sat by a tree. They admired the place and thought about the past. Later, they stood up and went to the fish pond. They sat down and looked at the fish.

"Hello Mr. Squeegy Jr. "

they giggled.

"How's Mrs. Squeegy Jr.?"

They closed their eyes and inhaled the air around. It still smelled the same as before. They laid on the grass and opened their eyes and saw someone.

Their eyes met. It has been a long time.

"Hey Muffinhead, long time no see..."

(226 words)

=================================
Muffinhead 💕
skskskskskksks LMAO
i really found this cute aww sorry it was short, maybe I can make a part 2?