{EretxReader} Lost and Found

Requested by: @/ashamello24

Y/n's pov:

Its a snowy day. I went out my bedroom and made breakfast for me and my dogs, Tommy and Tubbo. We lived in an old cabin up on the mountains. I dont have any neighbors but I always visit a village down the mountain. I grabbed my fur coat and brought Tommy and Tubbo with me. I couldnt leave them alone during winter time.

"Welcome back Y/n! Its been a week, how are you?"

"I'm doing well, Tommy and Tubbo have been behaved recently. How about you, Wilbur?" I replied.

"Same as always, making music."

We talked for a while until night time came. We said our goodbyes to Wilbur then we were walking back to the mountains. Tommy and Tubbo were so happy since they got to see Wilbur in a long time. From excitement, they both ran off from their leash and was separated from me. I panicked. I looked everywhere for them. None of them at sight.

Where are they?

Where are they?

Where are they?

I ran as fast as I could, searching for them, to the point that I was lost in the forest. I couldnt find them. They were nowhere to be seen.

"WHERE ARE THEY?"

They were gone. I was lost. It has gotten so cold. If I wore this thick fur coat and I felt cold, Tommy and Tubbo must have felt worse...

I ran. I searched everywhere, until I couldnt walk anymore.

Then...

I heard barking...

Is it coming from my left? Straight?

I had to hurry... I couldnt breathe anymore... It was too cold...

I went over to the left to check until... I saw a huge castle. There was a long bridge leading to it on top of a river. I could... maybe ask for help...

I couldnt make it in time. I fell face down to the snow when I reached 1/4 of the bridge.

---

I woke up in a big bed, in a huge room. There was even a fireplace in there. It looked like a place for commoners to stay. Its too big for villagers but too small to be a bedroom in a castle.

Knock... knock...

I heard a knock on the door.

"Hello? Are you awake miss?"

The door was opened and I saw a tall man. He was wearing a crown and royal clothing. Who is he?

"Oh! You're awake! Are you alright? A guard of mine saw you fall down on the moat." He said.

"O-o-oh no... I lost both my dogs and they sre probably very sick right now." I said, tearing up a bit.

I was so worried for them...

"Dogs, you say? Are they Golden Retrievers, about this tall, and have a bee collar and a red collar?"

"Yea-"

All of a sudden, two dogs came barking in the room, and jumped on me.

"TOMMY! TUBBO! YOU'RE SAFE!" I yelled in joy. They were here this whole time.

"Thank you, for taking care of them..."

"No problem! Say umm, I havent got your name?"

"Oh pardon me, I'm Y/n."

"Welcome Y/n, I'm Eret."

(523 words)
=================================
I feel like I could do more for this... If you want a part 2, just tell me ;) ♥️