{TubboXReader} Little Bee

Requested by: @/LycanEclipse13

3rd person pov:

Every year, every month, every day, people tend to change. Nowadays, humanity have become more careless. Litter everywhere. The plants and crops have started to rot more often. No one realized this problem until the bees started dying. All the diseases these dirty litter are making have affected the animals as well. Some dirt ended up on the flower which some bees sucked pollen from and has spread the sickness everywhere.

A little bee, who had just lost her home, wanders off, to find a new place to stay. She stumbled upon a boy who was sitting alone on a bench, watching over the flowers before they rot.

"Oh hi there little fella.." the boy gently says

"The situation for you bees right now is getting worse... Are you lost?"

"Bzz bzz bz..."

"Here, follow me."

The little bee follows the boy to a tree with a beehive.

"Sadly the other bees living in this home are now deceased... It would be nice for you to accompany the ones left and they'll repay your kindness, I'm sure.."

"Bzz bz bzz bz!"

"What shall I call you? Hmm... How about Y/n?"

"Bzz bzz bzz! ^^"

"Haha okay, Y/n.. I'm tubbo. I'll get going now, have fun with the other bees!"

The boy left and the little bee, Y/n has entered the hive. The bees have accepted her and are now living happily with company.

---

"Hey there, Y/n... The problem is getting worse nowadays.. How are you and your friends?"

"Bzz bzz bz.."

"As much as I wanna stay here and continue to take care of you all, my mom is making us move to a cleaner place with a cleaner atmosphere. My dad is really sick and..."

"Bzzz....."

"Yeah... I'm sorry.. But don't feel down! I promise to visit you alright?"

"Bzz bzz :')"

"Okay, take care Y/n! I'll be back soon!"

The boy leaves, rides his mom's car, and they drove off. Little Y/n wasnt feeling bad at all! ...yet....

Bees are very smart and helpful. They contribute so much to the environment to help keep everyone alive. They also love and appreciate those who repay their kindness. Little Y/n, however, didn't know what Tubbo meant by 'soon'.

Would he be back in a few days? Weeks? Little Y/n sadly can't tell time. All she had to do, was wait...

---

4 months have passed...

Because of all the sicknesses, more humans have died. Although, this also has lead to less pollution onto the world. The ones left alive have started to care more abput the environment to protect them and their families. The animals, especially the bees, appreciated all the kindness humanity are starting to give.

It has been a while since Y/n hasnt seen Tubbo. As she saw the place getting better, she thought that the boy would come back but he didnt.

Y/n was a hardworking bee. Providing as much as she can for her current family of bees. However, bees do not have much time to live. She witnessed most of her friends dying. Hardworking bees tend to live longer...

But they wont last forever of course...

Little Y/n weakened. She worked less and less over time. 3 days have passed and little Y/n cant work anymore. She was afraid to die until...

He finally came.

"Y/n!"

The boy sees a sick bee laying on the grass.

"Are you okay??"

"Bzz... bz.. bz....."

He immediately runs away and comes back with a spoon of sugar and water. It was treatment for sick bees.

(A/n: pls this is what i researched on, im not exactly sure :( lmao)

Y/n licked the sugar from the spoon and has started feeling a tiny bit better. Although she was still laying on the ground.

"I'm sorry i didn't come soon enough. My moyher wouldnt let me but now that the place is better, she allowed me to come here today."

"Bzzz! :)"

"Heh... I miss you little Y/n.."

"Bzz bzz <3.."

=================================
BRUH IM SO SAD
I spent hours making a story for this then wattpad decided to CRASH and lose ALL MY PROGRESS

Well now i rewrote it and im still feeling pain

:)