{RanbooxReader} Eye Contact

A/n: This story is quite long :)

Y/n's Pov:
I was strolling through L'manburg. Its a very wonderful and beautiful place. It had been destroyed a couple times but it was rebuilt and fixed again. I could never forget the happy memories we had but the sad ones still hurt me. Thats why I moved away from the Dream SMP. I couldnt bear the sadness any longer. I went to the BadLands instead. God theres a lot of grass blocks randomly placed behind Skeppy and Bad's house. They do have lots of mobs spawn around here. It started raining so I wore my helmet and continued strolling.

3rd person pov:

Y/n found a pair of netherite armour on the ground, a waterbucket, and other items. "Someone must've tried to do a water mlg trick but failed." They laughed. Y/n continued strolling by the hills when they heard a noise... from an enderman? They turned to the right and saw a half enderman and probably half ghast person inside a cave. He looked soggy from the rain. Y/n went to approach him.

Y/n's pov:

Was he the one who owns the netherite armour? I walked over to him and asked, "Do you happen to have tried an mlg water trick and died? I saw your things over there."

"Yes... Could you please grab them for me?" He said.

I went to grab his things one by one and handed them over to him. He really did seem like an enderman since he looked disturbed when I looked at his eyes. I decided to look away instead.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He wore his armour and left the cave. I tried not to look at him so he wont feel uncomfortable.

---

The rain stopped. I was still at that cave. Did I sleep here? It was daytime so I guess I did sleep here. I left the cave and went to Niki and Puffy's flowershop. "Heyyy Y/n! How are you?" Puffy asked. "I'm good, I somehow slept in a cave. How are you?" "Oh well Ive been doing great! Niki and I sold lots of flowers this week!" Puffy really loved her job. "That's nice! Say umm, I havent eaten anything  for a while, where can i get food?" Puffy put down her flower pot and pointed to her right. "Beside our flower shop is an ice cream store. One of the owners, Ranboo, is inside there right now."

"Ranboo?"

"Yeah you probably havent met him sinces he's new here but he runs that shop with Fundy and you know who Fundy is so you'll be alright." Its been so long since Ive explored the place. Theres so much new things. I might reconsider moving closer to the Dream SMP.

I thanked Puffy and went to the ice cream store. No one was inside but she said there was someone in. "Hello? Is anyone here?" I said with a quiet but not whispered tone. The door behind me opened and I saw a tall man carrying a bunch of boxes piling up that it covered his face. "Oh let me help you with that." I kindly said. He gave me two boxes from the top and I placed them down.

Our eyes met. It was the half enderman boy I saw in the cave.

"Oh its you, thank you again for helping me." He shyly said while facing away. He really didnt like eye contact so I looked away as well. "No problem. Say umm, my friend Puffy said this was an ice cream store." "Oh yeah, do you want to buy one?" I nodded and he went behind the counter to grab a cone and filled it up with ice cream. "Here you go, have a great day!" I paid him and left.

---

I havent moved closer to the Dream SMP yet but I visit once or twice every week. I sometimes go to the ice cream store and hang out with Ranboo. Ever since the second time I went to the store, we've become close friends. He wasnt so shy and scared as before that he could make eye contact with me normally. Although, he did grow an inch taller every FREAKING day which terrifies me. (A/n: HAHAHAH) I went to the ice crean store as usual and talked with Ranboo. He told me and has been talking about it for a while that theres another festival coming up and I should join him. I gladly accepted his invite and we discussed more about it. "So that you wont have to travel far places all the time, you can stay over in my place. The festival is in three days so Its not that long." He said. I agreed and we both went to his home.