{EretxReader} Movie Date

Requested by: @/Gretgi001

=================================

3rd person pov:

"I'm bored, tell me things to do."

It was a sunny Tuesday morning in the middle of summertime and Y/n was hanging out at Eret's place. They were laying on the couch, playing games for a while until Y/n got really bored.

"Well, theres an interesting movie coming out on Thursday. We could watch it together." Eret replied.

"Hmm.. I'll come only if we get <fav sweet food> before the movie stars."

"Alright fine."

(Thursday, 7:30 pm)

"Y/n! Over here!"

Eret calls Y/n over to the table he was sitting at. They ate their food and chat a little.

"Its almost 8:00 pm, we might be late." Y/n was worried.

"Don't worry, the theatre is a few blocks from here. Follow me."

Eret takes Y/n's hand and brings her to the theatre just in time. They looked for their seats at the back, sat down, and waited for the movie to start, only to realize theres a very annoying child sitting behind them.

"Hahahaha! Take that you beast!"

The kid seemed to be playing on the phone obnoxiously. He was sitting right behind Y/n and put his feet up to kick the chair.

"Excuse me miss, your son is uhh kicking my friend's chair. The movie is about to start soon so p-"

"Leave him alone, hes just a little kid."

The mother of the child rolls her eyes and the kid eventually stopped kicking the chair.

"You okay in that seat? We can switch."

"No no, Its alright. Thank you for trying to talk to them though."

"At least he stopped kicking the chair..."

The movie was starting and it all went so fast. The scenes were getting intense and scary. The protagonist was currently facing a very difficult situation. Y/n was just getting into the movie until the little crap was being obnoxious again.

"This movie is so boring!!!"

The kid continues to complain a lot while the mother ignores him like shes used to deal with that kind of crap that shes tired already. Not only the two, but the other audiences were getting quite annoyed.

Y/n attempted to politely ask the mother and son to be quiet during the movie but they did not care. Luckily, an usher noticed the incident and came to them to confront about it. The son threw an even bigger tantrum and the mother was not pleased. They then were escorted outside.

"Ugh what a relief, an usher came to help us." Y/n whispered to Eret.

"That kid really distracted us and ruined the intense moment, huh?" Eret replied.

Even the people around were making a mess, spilling popcorn everywhere, random people texting, loud chewing, and more! It was not a fun experience for the two friends.

---

"Well that was a pain." Y/n sighed. "Maybe we should just watch movies at home where no one else is there to bother us."

"That could work."

"Sigh.. But even though there were lots of disturbance, the movie was reallt great."

"Yeah! I loved the part where the friend comes and saves the protagonist. I didnt expect that coming!" Eret happily exclaimed.

"Heh.. I guess it wasnt that bad. We still enjoyed the movie."

"Yeah.. Can we do this again next time but just the two of us?"

"Of course! I'd be happy to."

"Well, I guess I'm gonna go home now. See ya, Y/n!"

Eret gives Y/n a hug and a kiss on her forehead before he left. Y/n was standing there all flustered and red. Luckily, half of the time while watching the movie had no disruptions or anything. The two had a little fun after all. Y/n had a fun time today.

=================================
A/n: ahaahahaha send help im having writers block whatever tf its called