{SapnapxReader} My Savior

Long title HSHSKSKS

=================================

Y/n's pov:

It was supposed to be a great day when my friend didnt come to the amusement park with me. We had planned to meet up in a long time but their boss ruined everything and made her do double the work so HE could go on A VACATION!!! I'm so furious. He's been a terrible boss to her and her other co-workers. I had no other friends who could come with me. It would be a waste if I go alone right? I wouldnt have fun with anyone, it would feel lonely, it would be sad... I asked every friend or close relative I had.

None.

Until my step father reached out to me. I havent seen him since I left home to my real dad since mom was always mean to me. She always insults me and would tell me I'm ugly. She wasnt like this until she married my Step Father. I dont know if he really meant to make her like this but I dont care. He married her, its his fault. He heard that I was asking people if they'd go with me and he said he can. I refused and refused to let him come. He said that he never did anything to you and its just all my mother who changed. I had no idea why my mind has changed so I just accepted. The next day, we went to the car and drove to the amusement park. The trip was took so long since it was in a different state. When we arrived, I was all grumpy. I wasnt even close to him. After a few rides and activities, I finally started to realize it really was my mother who had changed. My step dad wasnt mean. He wasnt bad. I was enjoying everything now. We were about to walk back to the car when he suddenly pushed me away.

"Thanks for staying here. I cant let my wife be disappointed to bring you back safely so you can stay here and never come back. Bye Y/n."

He drove away. I was feeling so happy knowing I had two nice fathers but he broke my trust. I have no driver's license, no cash (#relatable), nothing. I only had my phone which I could use to contact people but it was in the car. I was so stupid to put it in before I did. He probably knew I couldnt contact anyone without it. I knelt down and my face started to tear up thinking,

'I was stuck there... All alon-'

"Hey are you okay there? We're closing in 15 minutes. Are you lost?"

I turned around and saw a man who looks like they work here.

"Oh uh y-yeah... I was left here by accident and I have no phone to contact my friends and relatives."

"Oh here! You can use mine."

He handed his phone over to me. Did he trust me that much? I typed out the number of my real dad telling him I was stuck here. He said that he was coming so I hang up. I gave the stranger his phone back.

"Thank you... You dont know how much this helped me..." I said.

"No problem! Always here when someone is in need!"

"Say... May I ask for your name? I-I'm
Y/n.."

"Hi Y/n, I'm Nick."

We talked and switched numbers so we could contact each other again. I made another friend! My dad finally arrived and saved me. I waved goodbye to Nick and he did the same.

"Who were you talking to over there?" My dad asked.

"A stranger who works there... No.. More like my savior.."

My dad chuckled. "I'm guessing he lent you his phone to contact me."

"Yes, exactly that."

I sighed in relief as I went back home with dad.

=================================
Im back bbies 😔😔

Can I call you guys that KSKSKSSKSK LMAAOO