Chapter 8

I land in a forest. I hear rustling behind me and I turn. I see Wilbur and Tommy.

"Y/n!" Wilbur greets, and Tommy runs up to me.

"What are you doing here?" Tommy asks.

"I couldn't leave you guys, Dream has been planning this with Schlatt all along, L'man- I mean Manburg will be his!" I say hurriedly.

"It doesn't matter at this point," Wilbur says, rolling his eyes. I turn to face Wilbur. That didn't sound like him at all, he was usually optimistic.

"What do you mean Wilbur! We have to get back to L'manburg, we need reinforcements!" Tommy sounds enraged. "I gave up my disks for L'manburg!" We hear explosions in the distance.

"What's that?" Wilbur questions. I gulp.

"They're taking down the walls..." I say and Tommy gasps.

"There's no time to waste, we gotta go before Dream or Quackity catches up to us," I urge them and we keep running through the forest. Suddenly we heard rustling behind us. We turn to see Eret following us.

"Eret, what the fuck?" Tommy yells. "What do you want traitor?" Eret's face flashes with hurt, but he continues with a normal tone.

"I can help you guys-" He starts. Tommy interrupts,

"We're doing just fine without any traitors here. We don't need a traitor's help, Eret!" Tommy says, coldly dismissing Eret's request. Eret glares at him, turns on his heels, and leaves. I wonder how Eret had escaped the base we were held in. We continue walking, not knowing where to go.

"We got to hide somewhere, we need a temporary base," I say as we just get farther and farther away.

"I don't want anyone finding us, especially not Dream," I end with a shudder, he's dangerous when angry. Wilbur nods and we find a cave close by.

Later that day

We are out gathering materials in the small spruce forest that enclosed the cave when suddenly a parrot appears out of the trees.

"What the hell? A parrot in a forest?" Tommy laughs, and we soon realize the parrot is following us. I look at it carefully.

"Guys look! The parrot is holding a piece of paper." I mention as we look at the parrot hovering above us. As if on cue, the parrot dropped the piece of paper and flew away. I pick it up and uncrumple it. I read it aloud.

"Thought you guys might need some help." I read.

"Who's it from?" Tommy asks curiously. I read it again in my head and look at the bottom of the paper. The letters messy but readable, my eyes widen as I read it out.

"TechnoBlade."

Authors note: short chapter 8! Chapter 9 will be out shortly BUT GUYS 6k READS WE JUST WOKE UP TO THIS!! Thank you guys sm, have a great day, and stay safe, stay tuned for more!