Thank you

Guys as you all know "Hostage" is officially over.

We just wanna say THANK YOU- honestly we can't thank you enough. I know you've waited MONTHS, especially if you're from the very beginning.

Thank you every last one if you, if you're from the beginning or new, thank you. It's been a journey and the support has been AMAZING- so many kind comments, so many votes and so much support.

HALF A FUCKING MILLION VIEWS- GUYS SERIOUSLY WE CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH. This means the world to us, we love every last one of you. Thank you for sticking around even when we didn't update right away.

This story was supposed to end a while back, but we decided to continue it because you guys seemed to like it. The support has been honestly insane, we NEVER expected any of this.

A huge thank you to all of you readers, words can't explain how grateful we are that you enjoyed our story :)

This started as a joke and we never thought we'd get all this support, so honestly we only have you guys to thank. Also ily Dream 😩

DISCLAIMER: This isn't the end! If you would like a clearer ending and a continuation to this story there WILL be a sequel. We don't know what we'll call it yet, but if you did enjoy this and want to continue with "Hostage" I recommend waiting for the sequel. It will come out this summer, sometime in July or maybe even late June? Just stay posted and I'll update this once the sequel is ready :))

You guys r fockin amazing and we hope to see all of you guys for the sequel <3 it makes me so happy that you guys enjoyed this book, we love you and THANK YOU!! This isn't goodbye 💚

I just looked back on this story and I started fookin crying. You guys r amazing, and inspired me to continue writing which is something I actually love to do. It makes me honestly so fucking happy that you guys enjoyed this book. I'm actually sad that this story ended, but I'm glad we can start new ones now. Love you all, and fr I can't thank you enough.

-Milena and Daniella