IV.

I know that you know me already, my diary. Well, maybe? I know that I just made you to replace my old one since it's a bit thick already haha. Should I give you a name? Nah. Well, I am here again sitting by the beach. My favorite spot, watching the sunset. Whoever might read this might ask why am I not keeping track of dates huh? Hmmm, it’s because I believe that it isn’t the numbers, the days or months or years that count, but the memories being made into moments to be treasured.

I am Courtney. I am the only daughter of Enrico and Alessandra. My dad, Enrico Perez is a businessman. My mom was a pediatrician. But just couple of years ago, she stopped working and chose to stay at home to “make up some lost time” with me. I don’t actually questioned my parents absence most of the time as I know then that what they’re doing is for me. And, I am lucky enough that even though at times they weren’t there for special occasions, they never made me feel neglected nor ignored at all. I appreciate that a lot and I just love them dearly.

Oh, laters diary. Someone is here bugging me again like always hahaha. I know you know him as much as I do...my best friend, Steve Andrew. Steve, Andy, Drew...that’s all him, but I still prefer calling him “Chunky” or “Snuggles.” Why? Well, ya know the story behind all those:) Gotta go before he tries to bug me about letting him read you and my other diary. Toodles!