X.

He was in awe. He just can't believe his eyes. Yes, they said that his café was a success but he never imagined it to be like this. His baby is really busy,full of people and what truly caught his eyes and his heart...the smiles and look of satisfaction in his customers. He was still standing by the door as if his feet were glued to the floor.

----------------------

"This place has truly kept my heart at ease." Courtney thought. 

"I can't believe that I'll be saying this, but I'm glad you made me stay and try this café out. It is truly something else" Courtney told Addi, with a faint smile.

"OMG! Is that a smile I am seeing missy?" Addi says.

"What? I have been smiling since we got together,aren't I?"

"I know. I know. But this one that I just saw is different. Tho a faint one, I know it is real and not a forced one. Oh bestie! I missed you so! I am so glad you're back."  Addi stood up and gave her a hug. 

"And you haven't changed a bit." Courtney told Addi and added, "I think we need to go now so we can atleast go shop a bit, what do you think?" 

Addi nodded and got her purse as she straightened out her dress. Like a little kid, Addi clung on to Courtney's arm and pulled on her on their way out.

As they got to the door...

-------------------

"Son, I thought you were just behind me. What are you doing here standing?" his mom asked.

"Oh, uhm. Nothing mom. I am just surprised to see this place with this much people and this busy, that's all."

"Well, I knew it'll be a success before it even opened son. You know why? Because you put your heart in it. Come on now. The smell of coffee and pastries is making your old lady hungry."

"Haha. You are not an old lady mom. Okay go ahead and I'll be right there."

As his mom left,he continued on to look around the outside of his café. This was the first time he visited this place after having it expanded. 

As he opened the door once again...

Two girls seem to be in a hurry, that the second girl's arm slightly bumped or could he say brushed into his. 

"I'm so sorry!" the girl said as she was continuously being pulled on her by friend.

Before he could even look back at her to say that it is okay, it was too late. All he saw was her back from afar.

"Well, they do walk fast" he told himself and smiled.

He went in and looked for his mom who is already enjoying her cup of tea.

------------------

...her arm brushed onto the guy's. 

"Oh gosh!"

"I'm so sorry!" Courtney called out. She didn't get a chance to stop and apologize properly for Addison just kept on walking while pulling her.

She looked back to see the guy, but he's gone.

"I will surely go back to this place" she told herself as she gave the café a last glance.

After couple more minutes of walking nonstop and beng pulled by her friend,

"Addi!!! Slow down. Geez! I know you love shopping but you don't have to drag me and hurry. Did you even noticed that I sorta, well I did bump into someone as we were leaving the café?"