CHAPTER SEVEN: TRAITOR

22/12/2020

8:49 PM

Monday

Jefferson, New York

"What are you doing Calan" I ask putting my gun down then raising my hands

"You thought Oscar killed me but you all just suck" Calan says trying to be funny

"But we buried you" I reply

"You did" Calan says "And when you all left my grave my master snuck underneath and got me out"

"Master" I ask

"The uhh" He stutters "What did you call him again? Samurai Buckethead"

"You're a bandit" I say surprisingly

"Not just that but Oscar wasn't even a bandit" Calan says

I then charge at Calan and kick Jake out of the way. Calan then fires his pistol as we fall out of my tent. My body then goes limp and I fall onto Calan. Jake then rushes out of the tent and rolls me off of Calan then knocks Calan out.

"Holy shit" Jake yells running towards the fire

"What happened" Isabel says walking out of my tent

She then looks down at me on the floor and crouches down next to me. I look down at my chest and see blood pouring out of it.

"Are you okay" Isabel asks

"Yeah I'm fine" I say coughing up blood "It's just a flesh wound"

Jake then gets back from the fire with the medical kit and kneels down next to me.

"Where is everyone else" I ask

"They got knocked out by Calan" Jake replies

"All of them" Isabel says confusingly

"Yep" Jake says starting to clean the bullet wound

I suddenly start losing consciousness and my eyes then close very fast.

22/12/2020

9:54 PM

Monday

Jefferson, New York

I then wake up to see everyone staring at me while I lie down on my bed.

"What" I ask trying to sit up but falling back down

"What is wrong with you" Abbey yells

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I reply

"Well let me recap" Abbey says "First off you knocked out everyone then pointed a gun at Jake then kissed Isabel then slapped her after"

I look at my chest and realise that there's no bandage or any sign of a bullet wound.

"I didn't do any of that" I say "Because I got shot in the chest by Calan"

"Now I just think your retarded" Abbey says walking away

I start standing up until the pain in my chest comes back and I fall over. Everyone decides to walks away and leaves me there on the floor while I hold my chest.

"So they don't believe you" Someone says from behind me

I turn around to see Calan standing there.

"What do you want" I ask "And what happened to my chest"

"I did shoot you but Jake fixed it and then I gave everyone drugs" Calan replies "They all think you're a maniac"

I stand up and walk over to Calan to punch him in the face but before I can he puts his middle finger on my forehead and I fall backwards onto the grass in pain.